Honored Contributor

Re: Eileen Davidson - Of Real Housewives and Y&R Interview this day - 2/11/2017

@LoriLori wrote:

I've never seen her on Housewives but I have loved Eileen on Y&R and especially on Days of Our Lives.  She's so good that on Days she elevated some of her scene partners to where they were doing their best work ever (Eric Martsolf in particular).

I didn't know she wrote cozies, so thanks @Annabellethecat66, I will read them.

They've never seemed to fully use her on Y&R as they did on Days... and one has to wonder why. Even looking back over the years, her major story lines have been somewhat limited compared to others...

As for cozies, Harley Jane Kozak, who was featured prominently for a number of years on Guiding Light, Texas, Santa Barbara and also appeared in a number of prime time shows and movies has also written a number of successful mysteries...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Re: Eileen Davidson - Of Real Housewives and Y&R Interview this day - 2/11/2017

@stevieb. @Annabellethecat66, I'm so embarrassed, I had no idea you were kidding.  Sorry!!!! 

Guess I get pretty testy when I think Justin's being dissed LOL.  I adore him as you both do!

As for This Is Us, Stevieb, I think the two-year renewal was a mistake.  Could work out great.  But it's not necessary and it was the kiss of death for Glee when Fox did it so I think they have nothing to gain and they risk losing.

I have loved every episode of This Is Us except the last one so.