Respected Contributor

It was the first time in a while that I was looking forward to watching. I had a busy day and fell asleep right after the news. Smiley Sad I did catch some of the clips on You Tube and enjoyed this am. Of course thru out the year I am sure it will be repeated many times. Eddie Murphy is talented.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I think his return to SNL was a huge success.  The show was so funny and I loved seeing his old characters.  Last nights episode was one of the best this year.  He looks great, too.

Lizzo's performances were great.  Such a multi-talented lady!

Esteemed Contributor

I laughed out loud, so glad that SNL decided to treat us to all the Eddie Murphy characters we loved. I really enjoyed it.

Respected Contributor

Eddie was absolutely brilliant last night.  It was great to see all of his characters.

I think this episode will be a Christmas classic through the years.

All of the sketches were great but the Holiday Baking Championship and the Christmas family gathering at the dinner table had me in stitches.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Respected Contributor

Watched and it was hysterical!  Like the old SNL.  It was good to see Maya Rudolph who is so talented. Hubs said what in the world are you watching???  We usually do not watch same tv shows, except for football, but I told him you got to watch this.  He did and we were rolling. 

Honored Contributor

@bathina wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

I'm more interested in Lizzo.  Suddenly she is absolutely everywhere and everyone is talking about her but I know what she does or what she is famous for.  

While not her usual audience, this old woman loves Lizzo. She is talented, sassy and body confident. She can really sing , and weirdly she plays the flute. Her songs are catchy, and I usually have one playing somewhere in the house. 

She is an excellent flute player!

I admire her, she is comfortable in her own skin, makes no apologies, and is very talented.

Respected Contributor
Wendy Williams Calls Out Lizzo for Wearing a Thong to the Lakers Game: ‘There’s a Time and Place’
Esteemed Contributor

Eddie was in rare form! That was an awesome performance. He has not lost his comedic timing at all, and is still easy on the eyes😊. 

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@bathina wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

I'm more interested in Lizzo.  Suddenly she is absolutely everywhere and everyone is talking about her but I know what she does or what she is famous for.  

While not her usual audience, this old woman loves Lizzo. She is talented, sassy and body confident. She can really sing , and weirdly she plays the flute. Her songs are catchy, and I usually have one playing somewhere in the house. 

She is an excellent flute player!

I admire her, she is comfortable in her own skin, makes no apologies, and is very talented.

Last night was my first time seeing her perform. What would she have to apologize for?

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

@mom2four0418 

Recently she was courtside at a big basketball game (Lakers maybe?) and started twerking on the hardwood while wearing a thong.

Everything was hanging out. You can google it.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.