Esteemed Contributor

I remember seeing him in "Raw" when I was a teenager.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

I'm more interested in Lizzo.  Suddenly she is absolutely everywhere and everyone is talking about her but I know what she does or what she is famous for.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I'm Gumby, darn it,

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I'm more interested in Lizzo.  Suddenly she is absolutely everywhere and everyone is talking about her but I know what she does or what she is famous for.  

While not her usual audience, this old woman loves Lizzo. She is talented, sassy and body confident. She can really sing , and weirdly she plays the flute. Her songs are catchy, and I usually have one playing somewhere in the house. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

While not her usual audience, this old woman loves Lizzo. She is talented, sassy and body confident. She can really sing , and weirdly she plays the flute. Her songs are catchy, and I usually have one playing somewhere in the house. 

She is an excellent flute player!

Respected Contributor

I loved Gumby!

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1  Eddie was hysterical.  My favorite was Buckwheat but I enjoyed all the skits.  

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Re: Eddie Murphy

[ Edited ]

@jellyBEAN wrote:

I've never found Eddie Murphy to be funny.  imo Saturday Night Live started out strong with the originals - Jane Curtin, Dan Akroyd, Gilda Radner, John Belushi, etc....but started to go downhill as one by one they left.  Some others over the years were funny, but they never had a full cast of funny people like they did when they started.  I tried to get into Eddie Murphy's humor but I guess I just don't get him. 

I always think that people who have this attitude haven't really been watching the show.  It's just something they say because they "think" SNL wasn't great after the first cast and maybe that's the only time they watched it.  It's in it's 45th year!  They've had wonderful casts over the years including the current one.  And some absolutely brilliant, talented performers and writers.

Last night's show was great - hilarious.

Respected Contributor

@FranandZoe 

Try not to get your panties in a bunch about this, it's jmo.  Cat Tongue

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Respected Contributor

The show last night was hilarious ....and i think it also showed

we can be politically non-correct .. and see we all survivied .....

Loved it ....had me laughing out loud ....