Honored Contributor

For those of you who still watch SNL, Eddie is the host tonight. It's his first appearance since I think 1984. I'm really looking forward to Eddie and the musical guest Lizzo. I hope he does Mr. Robinson !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

For those of you who still watch SNL, Eddie is the host tonight. It's his first appearance since I think 1984. I'm really looking forward to Eddie and the musical guest Lizzo. I hope he does Mr. Robinson !

@QVCkitty1  I’m looking forward to it also. I think he is doing Mr. Robinson.  He is sooo funny and I have no sense of humor.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@QVCkitty1  I’m looking forward to it also. I think he is doing Mr. Robinson.  He is sooo funny and I have no sense of humor.

Hello boys and girls ! 😂😂😂😂

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Re: Eddie Murphy

[ Edited ]

I can't wait .... I'm Gumby  .....!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Eddie Murphy

[ Edited ]

@Big Joanie wrote:

I can't wait .... I'm Gumby .....!!!

😂😂🤣🤣🤣

Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Frequent Contributor

I'm so glad to see him come back to host. So many laughs,especially his!

Respected Contributor

His Netflix movie Dolamite is My Name makes a lot of best movie lists.

I know he can and is naughty but the movie was a dud. We watched about half way before bailing out. 

Respected Contributor

I've never found Eddie Murphy to be funny.  imo Saturday Night Live started out strong with the originals - Jane Curtin, Dan Akroyd, Gilda Radner, John Belushi, etc....but started to go downhill as one by one they left.  Some others over the years were funny, but they never had a full cast of funny people like they did when they started.  I tried to get into Eddie Murphy's humor but I guess I just don't get him. 

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

When Eddie was on SNL back in the day he was hysterical.  I wonder what he will be doing tonight.  He is one funny man.  One of the best comedians in my book.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

I used to love watching him on SNL. He became funnier and funnier as his career evolved. Whether he played Donkey in the "Shrek" animated films, all of the main characters of the Klump family in "The Nutty Professor" or was" wookin' puh nub" as Buckwheat , I enjoyed him. Thanks for the SNL reminder.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖