Respected Contributor

Re: Ed Sheeran & Andrea Bocelli "Perfect Symphony" w/video

Never heard of this artist and frankly modern pop stars do nothing for me. The music they play you can't understand the lyrics, the are loud and obnoxious. The worst of all is rap. Filled with vile sexist language. My granddaughter was caught listening to it. Truly, what happened to mellow rock and the likes of Barry Mannilow? I remember the do-wop hits of the 1950s. Boy that's when music was music. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Reever wrote:

Never heard of this artist and frankly modern pop stars do nothing for me. The music they play you can't understand the lyrics, the are loud and obnoxious. The worst of all is rap. Filled with vile sexist language. My granddaughter was caught listening to it. Truly, what happened to mellow rock and the likes of Barry Mannilow? I remember the do-wop hits of the 1950s. Boy that's when music was music. 

@Reever.  You've never heard of Andrea Bocelli? Where do you live?

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ I think she's talking about Ed Sheeran. There's nothing wrong with his music, the songs I know are romantic and beautiful. Music is music now too.

That's such a good video. Bocelli is incredible, I've never seen him live but it must be sublime.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Trusted Contributor

Absolutly Beautiful!!!   Thanks so much!