Esteemed Contributor

Echo in the Canyon documentary

[ Edited ]

Anyone watch the rebroadcast of Echo in the  Canyon  documentary  with Jacob Dylan interviewing Brian Wilson,  members of the Birds , Roger MCGuinn , David Crosby  and Buffalo Springfield, Graham Nash,  Michelle Phillips, Tom  Petty  ,  Eric Clapton, Ringo Star  , Jackson Brown and  Don Henley ?

Very much enjoying hearing original recordings and  new performances of the songs by Jacob Dylan and other performers . Bringing back memories of all those old records  that I bought as a teen.  Used to go to friends homes to listen to our newest   records .Making for an enjoyable dreary day while I'm walking on the treadmill .

Frequent Contributor

Re: Echo in the Canyon documentary

Loved this documentary!  The songs and artists brought back so many memories.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I enjoyed the show and the singing. I didn't know the younger dark haired guy singing through out the show is Bob Dylan's son. Some of the females that sang with him had beautiful voices as well.

Frequent Contributor

Just I got finished watching it.  Boy did it bring back memories. Love to watch documentaries about the music from the 60's. I was a hippie girl back then and knew all 

the music and the bands from that era.  How I miss it.

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 

His son , Jacob Dylan ,  was wearing a drk pea  coat and sun glasses which reminded me so much of his father Dylan . He looks alot livke his Father but more handsome and better voice .  Jacob's band was the Wallflowers - back in 1989

Honored Contributor

I did see it before and it's such a great documentary. Made me a little sad because what a wonderful time in music and life,

for me anyway. But I always love hearing the music again.

And wow Jacob Dylan does look so much like his father.

I like whoever the guy at the end of the trailer sais "He truly believed music can change the world". And I think sometimes it does.

Speaking of changing the world, thanks to another posters reminder (sorry I forgot who), the new documentary of We are the World comes out on Netflix January 29th!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

Broadcast channel or streaming?

Trusted Contributor

@skatting44 wrote:

Anyone watch the rebroadcast of Echo in the  Canyon  documentary  with Jacob Dylan interviewing Brian Wilson,  members of the Birds , Roger MCGuinn , David Crosby  and Buffalo Springfield, Graham Nash,  Michelle Phillips, Tom  Petty  ,  Eric Clapton, Ringo Star  , Jackson Brown and  Don Henley ?

Very much enjoying hearing original recordings and  new performances of the songs by Jacob Dylan and other performers . Bringing back memories of all those old records  that I bought as a teen.  Used to go to friends homes to listen to our newest   records .Making for an enjoyable dreary day while I'm walking on the treadmill .

Where?

Frequent Contributor

I watched it on Hulu.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kze  @buyornot 

ShowTime  on Direct TV channel 555, 545, 547, 546  is re airing it on  Jan 31, Feb 1, Feb 2, Feb, feb 6, Feb 7  and more airings. There's a part one and two