Honored Contributor

Eagles Concert - This Sunday, July 5, on ESPN at 8 p.m.

Chris Berman will host their sold-out concert from 2018. Can't wait!  Smiling Face with Open Mouth Emoji (U+1F603)

Honored Contributor

Re: Eagles Concert - This Sunday, July 5, on ESPN at 8 p.m.

Thanks for the heads up on one of the best groups of our time, the Eagles.  I love their songs, Take it Easy being my favorite if you can pick a favorite, they are all classics.  They have a unique sound and are legends in the world of music, excellence!

Respected Contributor

Love The Eagles.

Occasional Contributor

I have tickets to go see them which has been rescheduled a couple times this year due to the Covid issue. Rescheduled for 2021 now.  I will be watching on Sunday the 5th.

Honored Contributor

@Cappie wrote:

I have tickets to go see them which has been rescheduled a couple times this year due to the Covid issue. Rescheduled for 2021 now.  I will be watching on Sunday the 5th.

@Cappie - I really hope things are better and you don't have to reschedule again! We see them whenever we can - the last time was right after Deacon Frey and Vince Gill joined the band. James Taylor opened. It was a beautiful night - one of the best concert experiences we've had! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Deacon Frey looks so much like his father.  He has a good voice too.

Honored Contributor

we are watching the concert right now
and so fun to go back in time and the memories those songs bring; we have a friend who is a neighbor of Don Henley.....their kids went to school together. Great concert; every song is a hit!
Honored Contributor

FANTASTIC! I do wish it had been shown without commercials, or with fewer breaks at least, to give us the full concert experience. We turned up our sound bar and enjoyed it! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Snoopp - He really does! When we saw him they projected a picture of Glenn on the screen behind him during one of the songs he sang lead on- I think "Take it Easy." I remember thinking how good he was and how young! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@lovesrecess - Did you ever meet him? Your friends are lucky! Smiley Happy