Trusted Contributor

Re: EXTANT: Cancel or Keep the Halle Berry Series?

It's grown on me so I will stick with it to the end. As well as the Lottery and Under the Dome. I do like these sci-fi type of shows.

Esteemed Contributor

Did not watch all the shows but did watch the finale last night. I liked it. Left it open in case they bring it back next summer.

Honored Contributor

Well, I watched the finale and feel like I was robbed (lol). In my opinion, the series started off with such promise and then hit the skids near the end. If it comes back next summer (and I highly doubt it will), I won't waste my time.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

I watched it on and off and watched the season ender last night and still can't figure out what is going on. I only watched it because there was nothing else on. Frankly, it seems like one of those shows that is written and taped the week before it's shown. There is absolutely no continuity.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Respected Contributor

Well I must be strange I really like the final for the season and am looking forward to next season.

So many thoughts came to me in this episode thinking about creation, and good winning out etc. The love of family and being missed and trying to understand things beyond our everyday narrow influences.

Soon many of us will be living in a new millennial for those who are believers and also non believers will be there until their days are done.... because they choose not to embrace this new beginning...

Honored Contributor

I enjoyed this series also. I'm glad they left it open for the possibility of a second season.

"Pure Michigan"
Frequent Contributor

On 9/13/2014 Bird mama said:

I've watched every episode of this series. The ratings are pretty dismal and my concern is that the finale won't answer all of the questions or resolve the series for me.

Worst ending ever!!!

Respected Contributor

I posted a thread related to the show Extant and for some reasons the a Q mod pulled the thread

When I read the title Nine real technologies that will soon be inside you, I thought of Extant.

This is called connect the dots when you are tying together related topics.

Now that title maybe tongue n cheek but still we should be allowed to read it.

Another thread was also pull on the future of Cable TV it might have been pull because it was connected to an ad, but the content was very real and food for thought of the future of communications. I wish there was someway I could have delete the ad but it was of their promotion.