Respected Contributor

Ok, who watched tonight's episode, 12/19 and have that crazy song bouncing around your brain????

I can't decide if I like this show or not.  It hooks me enough to come back another week and I end up feeling the same way.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Honored Contributor

@Mersha  I am a fan.  However, I thought the ending cliffhanger was corny for a season finale.

The song episode was corny too.  Corniest episode ever for this show.

Can you tell I was disppointed?

Season 1 will continue on January 30, 2020 as season 1 has 13 episodes.  Show has already been renewd for season 2.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Trusted Contributor

@Mersha wrote:

Ok, who watched tonight's episode, 12/19 and have that crazy song bouncing around your brain????

I can't decide if I like this show or not.  It hooks me enough to come back another week and I end up feeling the same way.

@Mersha I feel the same way about the show, but I've started to lean more toward not liking it.  I was going to cut it, but then I heard there are only 3 episodes left in this season.  I'll probably watch them and then reevaluate for next season, but at this point I don't think I'll be tuning in.  Does anyone know how many episodes are in Season 2?

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Honored Contributor

The Christmas episode was rather dumb but I'll watch the final three episodes of season 1. Looking back on the first ten episodes, I liked the Halloween one the best because it showed how easily good kids can be coerced into doing things. They have one bad grandma - telling outright lies to the girl's mom and threatening her own granddaughter to never be a snitch. 

Respected Contributor

How crazy was last night's episode, the 2nd-to-last one of the season?  David sure gets into some horrible and traumatic situations.  And Leland's shrink!  LOL.  

Honored Contributor

I share some poster's opinions on this show.  I am not thrilled with some of the actors and story lines.  However, I will watch the remainder of the shows since I have watched up to now.  I think it a mediocre show.

Honored Contributor

I'm with you @spiderw . We had high hopes for the show but it's not heading in a direction we like. Had hoped it would show actual cases the church investigates, but the show about the massacre in Africa and Sonia's revenge was too graphic for our taste. Doubt we'll be back for the show next season (if it is renewed).

Esteemed Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

I'm with you @spiderw . We had high hopes for the show but it's not heading in a direction we like. Had hoped it would show actual cases the church investigates, but the show about the massacre in Africa and Sonia's revenge was too graphic for our taste. Doubt we'll be back for the show next season (if it is renewed).

I couldn't figure out why she killed the man. I am happy you explained it. This show was very confusing. The woman was insane .She seemed to be On a mission to kill anyone that got in her way. 

This series has lost its momentum. I don't know what happened but the last 2 episodes were very strange.