Esteemed Contributor

Thanks so much for your understanding reply @Annabellethecat66 .  I’m so relieved that I didn’t offend you - you’re one of my favorite posters. 💕

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Valued Contributor

It has been renewed by CBS. Season 2 in Fall of 2020.

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66  I'm still liking this show too. I also think the acting is great,I like all the characters except the Grandmother.  

The husband is a professional mountain climber who takes people climbing all over the world. (You asked where he was.)

I was raised Catholic too. Went to Catholic school,but now I donot attend Mass anymore. The last time I did the sermon got me so angry I almost stood up and said something.😏  

I have had a few physic experiences but wouldn't go to see a psychic.  Too each their own. Everybody should do what they believe in. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

@Jersey Born wrote:

How is it possible that no one here is commenting about the "firey" ending scene of last night's episode?  That no one has brought that scene up, here, is even more shocking to me than the scene I am referencing.  

@Jersey Born  I was not surprised or shocked.  I kind of expected something like that would happen.  I mentioned on page 1 of this thread that Leland is a "demon."  The last few episodes he has been acting like an incubus.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@MoJoV I could tell you stories of what the psychic (she doesn't use that word) plural meaning more than one, has told me and warn me and my daughter over the years.

They've known things no one could ever know.  

My sister-in-law (the one who's been every religion under the sun) was very religious.  

When I went to see the psychic she started telling me someone was there talking about his dog (named the dog), places he'd lived, the argument he'd had with his older sister and on and on.

I said, "It sounds a little like my brother's son but I don't know anything about his dog when he was a kid or arguments, etc.

She always hands you a tape of the session.

Afterward I called my brother to ask him about some of this stuff.  He said, "That's my son!  He said, "What she told you is exactly right".

You could have knocked me over when my brother came up from where he lived with his wife and his daughter to see her!  He told me there was no way anyone could have known some of the things she told him (gave him exact names, etc).

I told him I don't understand it either.  I do know that my late husband came to us.  He described exactly (color, what was written on his shirt, the color of his shoes, etc) when he died in my arms.  Not even my daughters knew that.  He talked for a few minutes on what I'd said to him AFTER he'd died. 

OK, I don't expect anyone to believe that, but I do know what I know and what I heard.  I have a tape to prove it.

Another psychic I used to go to told my daughter several things when she was a senior in high school.  I never went in with her.  She told me everything the psychic told her was going to happen (totally out of my daughter's control) did happen withing a week or too.  My daughter never told me all of it (her business) but she really believes came true.

I do know that after my brother and his family came to see her, their daughter was at peace finally.  She and her brother had had a huge argument right before he died.  I don't know all that was said, but it made the daughter feel much better afterward.

I've been present when two very important people (my mother and my brother died in front of me).  I'm lucky because it was peaceful.

Death has never been something I'm afraid of....it's very freeing when you aren't afraid to die.  I'm like everyone else, it's how one dies that I think about.  

I hear all of the time when I talk to people about how my husband died, say, "I hope I go like that when I die".  I look at them and say, "Ummm...Not when you're 58 years old, have the world at your feet, in perfect health, can do anything you want....I don't think so".

I think they realize what they said and feel bad.  I just look at them and say, "When the Lord says you're coming...that's it..you're coming".  

It's amazing how many people get uptight if you mention GOD or anything like that.

I'm just stating a fact.  Right?

This isn't the place to go any further, but I've done a lot of research on all of this and have my own ideas.

This show is fascinating to me.  If there's good....there must be evil...that's simply how I see it.

Honored Contributor

I do not believe the Asian psychic is in China.  I believe she is being held captive somewhere in the USofA by the guard who threw out her drawings.  Apparently she cannot psych herself. rolleyes.gif

That guard is a demon helper like the boy Leland is **mentoring.**

Show is getting very interesting now.  All those demon symbols that the Vatican was unaware of.  And now "the priest in training" father is a symbol suspect.  Interesting.....

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I didn't know David's father was an artist painter and now we know he is also a demon. There's a painting hanging on the wall in Leland's office and that might be one of David's father's. paintings...but I'm not sure, It looked similar to the paintings I saw in that book David was looking at when he saw the demon symbols on his father's paintings. 

I love this show and how subtle the details are presented to the audience. I'm sure I have missed seeing some of them but the ones I've noticed are mind blowing.

Honored Contributor

I miss half of whatever I’m watching.

Thats one reason I like coming here...you guys are ( obviously) sharper than I am.

Respected Contributor

That was one wild episode last night!  Who knows what was in that "Sangria" they drank. Then, I would venture to guess, although I cannot be certain, that the "baby" that came out of David's father's wife, and who may or may not exist (hallucination or real?), is even uglier than Rosemary's baby.  And Grandma Sheryl sure seems more assertive, less kind, and less bubbly now that she has a devil for a boyfriend. I wonder who the real devil is of that trio -- David's dad, David's dad's wife, or David's dad's wife's wife?  I think it is a toss up between David's dad's wife and David's dad's wife's wife.  

Respected Contributor

Love this show.  However, I was disappointed with the latest episode.  One would think that David and the psychologist would be more careful about drinking anything at that party, especially since they were suspicious about the "signs" on the father's paintings.  I also found it unbelievable that the girls' father would let them use the taken away game.  Not to mention, Ben's trist.   

Every time I complain or comment, my DH says, "it's tv".  

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet