Super Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

Did anyone see the show this evening?  Creepy. I liked the main characters.  I rarely watch broadcast TV but I might hang in there with this one.  But when I like a show that's usually the kiss of death for it.😞

The previews sounded interesting, so I did watch it. I agree with you, it was creepy, and had to turn away during the bloody parts, but I liked the main characters too. It wasn't "love at first watch" for me, but I will try to watch it at least one more time before I make up my mind.

Super Contributor

I really liked it. I hope CBS doesn’t hurry up and cancel. Lately when I like a show it gets canceled, that’s why I have stopped watching network tv.

Respected Contributor

I think I managed to get through ten minutes of the show before I was out and deleted it. I love blood and gore so I was into it for the first few minutes. When it then turned into something supernatural I was done. If they had stuck to the psychopath storyline that would have been more interesting for me.

Respected Contributor

I was disappointed as it seemed like the joke was on us, the viewers, a set up to have the rug pulled out for being so foolish.  I'll give it another chance before giving up on it entirely.  Maybe I missed something.

Honored Contributor

Now that we got the main characters backgrounds all in 1 swoop, time for this show to step it up a notch in future episodes.

FWIW......

Loved me some Lamont Bishop.  Mike did a better job acting playing him.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@MoJoV  Your post could have been an exact one I'd have written!  That's exactly how I feel.  "It's the kiss of death" if I like it....seems that way.  Also, I don't watch much 'regular' TV (regular stations).  

They just usually aren't as good as cable Tv shows.

Maybe I'll give it a chance.  I hope it's not one of those dumb boo hoo shows.

There is a show I did like the first episode.  I'll have to look it up.  I DVR it and it's on regular TV I think.  I'll get back to you guys.  I don't think it's this one though.

Esteemed Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

I think I managed to get through ten minutes of the show before I was out and deleted it. I love blood and gore so I was into it for the first few minutes. When it then turned into something supernatural I was done. If they had stuck to the psychopath storyline that would have been more interesting for me.

I'm exactly the opposite....can't stand gorey slasher stuff,love the paranormal ghosty stuff.  

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

I finally watched and the jury is still out. It's one of those shows that it would have really been nice to have backgrounds on the main characters up front. I think I am going to keep taping but as I said I don't know if I will keep watching. Those George scenes were a little too creepy.

Respected Contributor

I just watched the first episode online, solely because I caught a promo for the show on TV yesterday and saw Michael Emerson in it.  I so miss Person of Interest that I had to see what Michael Emerson is doing now.  I wish he were playing an inherently good chararacter rather than a despicably evil one, but I guess I will have to take him as I find him in his roles, and what a doozie of an evil character he is in this show.

I plan to watch the second episode tonight.  

Trusted Contributor

I loved X-files and Grimm and Supernatural ..  So the first episode intrigued me.  Hopefully they will develop the characters more and give more of each one’s backstory.

I’m kind of liking it.