Esteemed Contributor

Did anyone see the show this evening?  Creepy. I liked the main characters.  I rarely watch broadcast TV but I might hang in there with this one.  But when I like a show that's usually the kiss of death for it.😞

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

Thanks for the heads up.  I thought this show was suppose to start next Thursday.

I'll watch it on On Demand tomorrow while eating breakfast.

I must be the only person on the planet who was not into the X-Files.  Evil seems to be different as in ghosts, possessions, etc.  Will give it a shot.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I have it on the DVR.  I am a fan of ghost stories, Si Fi, and horror (not gore or violence).  I love Supernatural and am sorry it is the shows' last season.  I hope Evil, Emergence and a couple of others in that category will be good enough to watch and last.  

Respected Contributor

I DVR'd it but have not watched yet...I am going to have to set aside some time this weekend to catch up!

Esteemed Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

Did anyone see the show this evening?  Creepy. I liked the main characters.  I rarely watch broadcast TV but I might hang in there with this one.  But when I like a show that's usually the kiss of death for it.😞

I really liked the show. Another one that is a must see. I liked the characters and their interactions. I was glad to see Michael Emerson from Persons of Interest. 

Honored Contributor

Mike Colter is one of the stars, remember him from Good Wife as the drug kingpin, Lamont Bishop. In this show he plays a priest. 

Honored Contributor

I watched it because of Michael Colter.

I didn't care for the psychologist or her children. She has four children she can't afford, probably trying for a son, and dumps them on her mother while she works. Has taken out student loans which she promised to pay but decided to overpopulate the planet instead of making the promised payments. 

Esteemed Contributor

I am not sure how I feel about this show, and I don't really like sci-fi (except Grimm).  Probably will watch a few more times because, so far, I really like the cast.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

Robert King produced the show. He was also a writer for The Good Wife...that's the connection Mike Colter has with the show.  I'm not sure about this show. It's almost too weird and it makes me feel like anything can happen where things may not seem to make sense and become convoluted. I'll give it another shot.

Honored Contributor

I watched the pilot and sort of liked it and also like Michael Coulter a lot but then it just started seeming silly and too far fetched.

I didn't like the pyschopath character and just wished Mike Coulter was in another show so I could watch that.

So I gave up on this one.

I did like Emergence and the actors in it and I'll try Stumptown. Other than that, I keep watching any British series of mysteries etc. Their writers seem so much better than our shows.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"