Honored Contributor

EVIL SEASON FINALE DISCUSSION

If you saw the episode; what do you think the ending means?

There will be possible spoilers here for those on PST or CST. I thinks she’s preggars with the missing fetus. What’s your take on everything? 

Honored Contributor

Re: EVIL SEASON FINALE DISCUSSION

Don't have a clue. I thought baby one absorbed baby two. It's that grandma who really makes me mad. What an example for the granddaughters.

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Don't have a clue. I thought baby one absorbed baby two. It's that grandma who really makes me mad. What an example for the granddaughters.

The doctor explained the missing baby the way you just did; but why is Kristin bleeding? Why did the cross burn her hand? These developments lead me to believe the missing fetus is now in Kristen. 

I can’t stand grandma either. Leeland gives me the creeps. 
Honored Contributor

I must have missed this. How did the serial killer guy die? Did Kristin kill him? Is this why the crowd burns her hand...because she has done silomethibt evil?

Then there’s the daughter conceived at the fertility clinic. All the kids from the clinic are theorized as being indoctrinated into evil.

Is Lexis going to be evil?

Super Contributor

I was really surprised with the finale especially when she finds the door open and her daughter on the floor with the big basket. Then she sends the girl to bed and leaves them alone again.What if she is a fertility baby and her mother went there too. But that daughter was talking to demon like they knew each other where most humans would scream. I laughed so hard at the shot  of the shrink ******ting ina room with the demon or devil counseled him. So how long before they come back to answer all the questions.

Honored Contributor

When I did not see any previews for next week, that was when I realized that was the season finale. Smiley Tongue

I thought all those "Damian/Anti-Christ" children was a nice touch.

I like the "round da way/Jenny from the block" grandmother.  I want her studded leather jacket.

Can't stand the 4 daughters.  However, after the finale, I may have to take a 2nd look at the youngest.

@fresh kitty 

837514213.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Trusted Contributor

There was another thread a while back about this show and I said how I was close to cutting it, that sometimes I liked it and sometimes I really didn't like it.  I thought the finale was very good.  I'm not sure if I'll tune in for Season 2, but I think it's nice for the shows fans that it got an early renewal, so they would know the story would continue on. 

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Honored Contributor

That was a weird ending with the horned demon swinging a sickle in a field of wheat...like it was clearing a path for Kristen as she walked right past David in his vision. I think Kristen is possessed and needs someone to save her. 

What is the significance of the name of the episode:  "Book 27" ?

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee   Kristen  has been asking a lot about religion and says she's atheist. Maybe she will become a Christian. I was wondering also about the titles book and chapter. Similar to the Bible?

Honored Contributor

Yes, @1Snickers . Then there's the biblical parable about weeds in the field of wheat meaning there are both evil and good in G od's field but not to worry because come harvest time the evil will be separated from the good by angels. 

There are 27 books in the N ew Te stament.  But what is the 27th Book about? Is it Re vela tion?