Esteemed Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

She isn't the worst dancer on the show but not the best either. She certainly doesn't project any warm & fuzzy vibe. That comment she made to Gleb "you don't have to like me you just have to make me look good" wasn't very nice.

I felt bad for him when she had said that.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree that Erica is full of herself and doesn't come across as warm and fuzzy.  I liked her on Housewives, but she has to remember not everyone watches RH and may not know her.  I never heard of her before RH.   If she wants to endear herself to the voters, she needs to watch her comments.

I thought she might be a little more friendly on DWTS as compared to how she acts on RH, but she doesn't care what people think about her.

There is an interview with her online from ABC and her husband said he is so proud of her, but haven't seen him in the audience yet!

Honored Contributor

@Daisy wrote:

@shaggygirl wrote:

She isn't the worst dancer on the show but not the best either. She certainly doesn't project any warm & fuzzy vibe. That comment she made to Gleb "you don't have to like me you just have to make me look good" wasn't very nice.

I felt bad for him when she had said that.

@Daisy Sunflower @shaggygirl  That is the professional's job, to make their partners look good, have heard the judges say as much.

I like her on RHWBH.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

That is the professional's job, to make their partners look good, have heard the judges say as much.

@mousiegirl

"I don't need you to like me" is the part that didn't sound very nice. Not that she wanted him to make her look good. LOL

Honored Contributor

I don't watch Houswives so I don't know who she is. But based on her comments last week and this week, she is unlikable. In case no one told her, likability gets votes. In the past, the most talented may not win but the winner is usually very personable. 

Also if she treats the crew poorly, her worst clips will make it on air - and it did. Gasp, unless this is the best of her to show? lol

Honored Contributor

@Daisy wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

That is the professional's job, to make their partners look good, have heard the judges say as much.

@mousiegirl

"I don't need you to like me" is the part that didn't sound very nice. Not that she wanted him to make her look good. LOL

@Daisy Sunflower  Yes, I realize that, but I didn't think anything of it. 

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

@shaggygirl

I had no idea who she was. (but that's not unusual for this show)

She certainly doesn't lack self confidence.  She seems to think she is really something special.

I was surprised to see Gleb is married with a family.  He always seems to "sex" it up with his partners.  I think he is by far the best looking male pro.