Honored Contributor

I didn't watch this week but I'm not surprised she was the one to go.  She wasn't very likeable at all.  And I watch her on the housewives shows.  Imagine how she came across to people who don't know who she is. LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Just not a warm personal at all.  When they finish dancing and go up to Erin and all the other dancers are around to congratulate, she just walked right by them, making no eye contact, cold as can be.  She is just not a likeable person.

Respected Contributor

I'm not surprised she was voted off. 

There was something about her that I just didn't like - it was almost as if she felt she was doing the audience a favor by performing for them. 

Super Contributor

Her facial expression always appeared as if something smelled bad.  Last night when they announced that she and her partner were in jeopardy, the audience applauded and she gave the audience the  meanest look, as if to say, "how dare you."

Trusted Contributor

It's a shame that the week she was voted off was the week she did a really nice job on her dance.  But that's the way it often goes.  I agree that having a big fan base and having a pleasing personality is a big part of doing well on Dancing with the Stars.

There's a part of me that feels for Erika because I don't think that she's a mean or bad person at all, she just doesn't come across as warm or friendly.  I have a daughter who is a wonderful person, but she's reserved, and I think she can come across as unfriendly too.  Being able to "act" outgoing, warm, friendly, etc. is a good skill to have in this world.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: ERIKA JAYNE..DWTS

[ Edited ]

Esteemed Contributor

I am glad she is gone.  I did not know who she was before this season of DWTS, and found her very unlikeable.  I don't watch those dumb reality shows, and frankly, I have little respect for people who make a living that way.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Valued Contributor

She was very dismissive to both Tom and Erin at the end.  Answering with short responses before they even finished asking the questions. I did not care for her so for me it's not a loss.

Esteemed Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@forest4thetrees wrote:

I was neutral until a week or so ago when she told Gleb "you don't need to like me, your job is to make me look good."  Then I was done and over, she was kaput at that moment! 

Lol. I'd have to agree. 

I liked her her early on in the housewives series.

I had a feeling you might have changed your mind about her. Otherwise, you probably wouldn't have started this thread. Smiley Happy

I wonder if she blames Gleb for not making her look good. LOL

Honored Contributor

I'd not heard of her before DWTS.  She always looked miserable, as though she'd rather be any place but there.

At times her dancing was good but more often than not, I thought she looked awkward.

She was anything but appreciative of her partner Gleb. (who I think is by far the best looking male pro)

I will not miss her.