Honored Contributor

I guess she's not happy, LOL. Is she a bit of a "poor" loser?

I didn't see it.  I'm surprised she was sent packing as she wasn't terrible.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/04/18/dwts-recap-tom-bergeron-catches-erika-jayne-in-lie-a...

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor

A common problem when people are used to getting everything ..

and I mean EVERYTHING ... they want ....

just sayin ....

Valued Contributor

From watching past shows, the reality TV stars seem to have a more difficult time w/the constructive criticism/comments from the judges.

Esteemed Contributor

She never endeared herself to the viewers with her attitude.  Even at the end when Tom was speaking to her, her "thank you" seemed insinere.  I watch her on the Housewives show and liked her, but not so much anymore - but - don't think she deserved to go home just yet.

Honored Contributor

She was 1 of 3 of the weakest dancers still left. (Erika, Nick, David)...David Ross is very very likeable, and obviously has a big fan base, but Nick and Erika, I don't think have a very big fan base, and Erika was definitely harder to warm up to. She wasn't terrible, but she just didn't have the personality to go along with dancing relatively well and staying on the show longer......I have watched this show since Season 2, and I think a big part of staying on and going further is not only dancing well, but having a great personality and being very likeable......I have seen good dancers go home earlier than expected and a lot of it is due to their personality and that they just aren't as likeable as others who maybe don't dance as well. The audience and viewers have to click with you, and Erika just doesn't have that type of personality!    

Esteemed Contributor
I've never seen her before, but found her so dislikable that I found myself fast forwarding through her dances. I contend that, if people voted for who to kick off, she wouldn't have gotten past week one or two. Very happy she's gone as she rubbed me the wrong way.

However, that article in the OP is so silly...Tom caught her in a lie...oooooh. Such a non-event.
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC inappropriate

Regular Contributor

Re: ERIKA JAYNE..DWTS

[ Edited ]

I was neutral until a week or so ago when she told Gleb "you don't need to like me, your job is to make me look good."  Then I was done and over, she was kaput at that moment! 

Honored Contributor

@forest4thetrees wrote:

I was neutral until a week or so ago when she told Gleb "you don't need to like me, your job is to make me look good."  Then I was done and over, she was kaput at that moment! 

Lol. I'd have to agree. 

I liked her her early on in the housewives series.

she could not relate well on this show.

the audience did not like her.

she wasn't a bad dancer tho 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Re: ERIKA JAYNE..DWTS

[ Edited ]

I do think The Disney Dance was her best. She is very hard to warm up to. My dislike has grown for her each week I see her here and on RHBH. I started out really liking her last year on the housewives and this year I just don't like her attitude. 

I think she possibly would have done better if she used her real name, removed the chip from her shoulder, and danced as the person she is not Erika Jayne. 

You need personality, likability, and talent to win or go far on DWTS.

I also didn't like that she wouldn't admit that she thought she was going home at elimination. We all saw she said it.