Honored Contributor

She would really want that idiot Jeff  back????????????? He left her when she really needed him.

Benji did very well....what a good guy. His brother, not so much. He thought he was that good looking after he lost some weight that his girlfriend who stayed with his fat a** should be dumped. His new girlfriend should do the same to him.

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Respected Contributor

Re: ERICA 600 lb life spoiler

I am so happy for Beni.  He has a good head on his shoulders and loves his family.  His bother, not so much.  I have seen that same thing happen here in my area.  A lady that had weight loss surgery and as soon as she lost her weight she left her hubby.  

I hope Erica can work on her self confidence and get healthy.  She needs a good man, not the creep that left her because she would not get rid of everything she collected.  He was putting conditions on having a relationship with her. Not a good basis for a relationship.  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

Oh, I missed that episode. It seems like one of the 90 Day Fiance shows are on everytime I check out TLC. I haven't been checking out TLC as much.

I remember Erica from her first episode. She seemed to want to "guilt" the rest of the family to do what she wanted them to do. But at the same time eating what she wanted to eat. I did not know that she had a boyfriend.

I am sure it will be repeated, so I will look for it.

Honored Contributor

Thank you.  I was screaming at the tv when she said that at the end.  Until she appreciates herself, no man will appreciate her.  And Erica, it's never about the dog figurines.  

And David is a first class jerk although I saw that coming in his first episode. I really wonder if he didn't want the skin removal surgery or if TLC went nope after he became a donkey's behind.   Mary didn't look happy when he started the journey and, if you don't get on board which she clearly wasn't, that usually doesn't end well.  Although there is a way to do it properly.  When he said he "took what he could get" at 700 pounds and now he deserves better, I almost went through the tv and clocked him for her.  

So happy for Benji.  Although all I could think about is I hope his business is surviving right now.  That guy has had enough setbacks with the hurricane and now this.  He deserves a few good years.

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

So happy for Benji.  Although all I could think about is I hope his business is surviving right now.  That guy has had enough setbacks with the hurricane and now this.  He deserves a few good years.

Is that who Benji is? He bought a house and several weeks later a hurricane came through and they had water damage to the house they just moved into? I remember him and his brother.

Now I have to find this episode.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@drizzellla Yes. That's the one.  I found the episode on demand.  I think it was season 6 original and this latest one was also there too.

Respected Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

Thank you.  I was screaming at the tv when she said that at the end.  Until she appreciates herself, no man will appreciate her.  And Erica, it's never about the dog figurines.  

And David is a first class jerk although I saw that coming in his first episode. I really wonder if he didn't want the skin removal surgery or if TLC went nope after he became a donkey's behind.   Mary didn't look happy when he started the journey and, if you don't get on board which she clearly wasn't, that usually doesn't end well.  Although there is a way to do it properly.  When he said he "took what he could get" at 700 pounds and now he deserves better, I almost went through the tv and clocked him for her.  

@Laura14, I'm with you about what David did to his girlfriend.  However, it does happen which is how I met my DH.  The thing is he was married to a very overweight woman who tried all of the weight loss plans with no success.  She was on his insurance plan and decided to get the bypass surgery.  He stayed home from work to take care of her and she lost the weight.  Then 6 months later told him she didn't love him anymore and to move out.  When he told me the story, my heart ached for him as he stood by her.  She wanted nothing to do with  him other than to use his insurance for skin removal surgery, so forced the divorce to be delayed.  Of course, once she found out I was in the picture after she kicked him out, then she wanted to talk to him.  He said, forget it and divorced her and we are married.

The bypass was sometime in 2004 and skin removal in 2005.  Weird thing is sometime in 2014/15, we heard her new boyfriend found her dead in her condo.  No idea what the cause was and probably won't ever know.

Esteemed Contributor

It is interesting to see true colors coming from all of them as we see their second year.  I am not surprised that someone who loses a large amount of weight would look in the mirror and think that they could do with a better partner because now they look so good.

I am sorry that someone is so dependent and striving for love that a significant weight loss and a feeling of healthy well-being is thrown away for a guy (or girl) when things do not work out.

Benji seems to have his priorities straight with his family, business, and goals.

I am always surprised that the partners of these people, especially if they really need to lose weight, do not follow the diet of their loved one.  

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

@HisElk1 I am glad your DH found a good one and lost the trash.  Unbelievable she did that.  

Mary is so much better off without a jerk like David.  There is looking good on the outside and also getting very ugly on the inside.  To me, the latter is a deal breaker.  You can be god's gift on the outside but an unkind arrogant persona is a sure fire way to being lonely at the top.  

Honored Contributor

@SXMGirl I always think the same thing.  I know everyone has their own journey but you would think they would jump on board especially when it becomes a lifestyle in the home.