Honored Contributor

wow-way to go Erica....she is lookin' good

her boyfriend is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!

She looks a lot better  now than her nasty sister...............

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Trusted Contributor

I love her. She is my favorite person that has been on the show. When she had to return to California, opened the doors and faced that mountain of food - and then began bagging it all up to donate - I was rooting so hard for her. And to have her former sweetheart come back into her life and love her unconditionally was so heartwarming.

Through the whole ordeal she was honest and kind. Bravo Erica.

Trusted Contributor

It was absolutely heartwarming for me to see the progress Erica made from the first time she was on the show.  The healthy relationship she is developing with her "functional" boyfriend, Jimmy (I agree he's good looking) convinces me she has the determination and emotional tools to make the changes that will be necessary to overcome her severe eating disorder.  BRAVO, Erica!!

Esteemed Contributor

I really enjoyed watching her progress.  I hope when they return to her that she has gotten down to her goal weight and is having a happy life.  She deserves it.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Esteemed Contributor

What a nice person!!! Someone I don't mind rooting for ..unlike the Assanti brothers

Honored Contributor

I was happy to see she was succeeding in her journey.  Yes, the boyfriend was a keeper and easy on the eyes.  

Honored Contributor

Re: ERICA 600 LB. LIFE

[ Edited ]

@catloverI also enjoyed seeing this journey unfold.  I would like to see the conclusion,...anyone know when the rest will be shown? Is is so refreshing watching someone progressing in their life.  

Respected Contributor

That episode was quite a change from the usual and a joy to watch her transformation.  She's the type of person who could be an inspiration for other patients of Dr. Now in the future because she's "been there".

I also liked the fact that her counselor shared her feelings and that they were paired together; she was down the same road and knew what Erica was going through.

I hope we see more updates on her and her life with Jimmy as it builds. 

Honored Contributor

Loved this episode, and I hope they will continue to update us on her progress!  What a wonderful guy Jimmy has to be, I just hope he really loves her and will continue to be with her, because if he doesn't, I think it will hurt her really bad!

Esteemed Contributor

I really enjoyed Erica's story as well

The follow-ups have started to get quite boring but Erica's was definitely better.

When she first started talking about Jimmy and gushing over him before they

showed him, I thought well maybe he wouldn't be a keeper or he would try and

sabotage her eating, but seems like he is a pretty decent guy.

Good luck to Erica with losing more weight and her relationship.