Honored Contributor

The actor who played Dusty Farlow on 'Dallas' for a few seasons died.

He was 75. He was Sue Ellen's 'cowboy'.

Honored Contributor

Jared Martin,

Image result for rest in peace images

Respected Contributor

Honored Contributor

I remember him! I had such a crush. I think he had beautiful blue eyes. I can't remember if I saw him in anything else. 

Respected Contributor

Oh, No.  I'm sorry to hear that.  I remember him from Fantastic Journey, a sci fi series that had Roddy MacDowell in it too.  Jared was one of my teenaged crushes and I will still watch anything with Roddy in it. Jared was also in a revamp TV series based on War of the Worlds.  Ah, the Sci Fi days of youth.  I'm sad that he has left us.

Esteemed Contributor

May he RIP, I always enjoyed him on Dallas!

Regular Contributor

So sorry to hear--Dallas was the best!  Hubby and I were dating and we never went out on Friday nights until the show was over!  I was happy SueEllen had her fling with him--I think he was one of the very few who really cared about her.

Honored Contributor

@seaBreeze wrote:

jarrod Martin was so nice looking!  

His wife, Yu Wei, says Martin died Wednesday at their Philadelphia home after battling pancreatic cancer for over a year.

After "Dallas," Martin appeared in a number of plays, TV shows and directed and produced films.
After retiring from acting, he founded a non-profit that introduces inner city children to filmmaking.

Esteemed Contributor

I remember him from Dallas - very handsome.

He was the third actor to pass this week along with Roger Moore and Dina Merrill.

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry to hear.  That series "Dallas" really was a favorite of a lot of America during its time. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust