Respected Contributor

@Adelina wrote:

@spent2much wrote:

No, Perkup, you are not the only one.  I love them and really miss not seeing them.

You "love" them??????

Yes, I love them.  They are my brothers and sisters in Christ!

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Honored Contributor

I just posted a long reply and it was deleted.  I give up.  This is so frustrating.  

Honored Contributor

I have been missing them and will continue to miss them until a new show is created with some of the other Duggar members.  It is not  over for the entire family. 

So enjoy the Bates and Willis' Families.  Watched the Bates last night since their season just began.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@Perkup wrote:

I for one (probably the only one) really hate to see them go.  I enjoyed watching Jill and Jessa starting out on their adult lives.  I don't disagree that the parents may have made some bad choices, but in today's world there are so many bad choices it's like an epidemic.  I can only wish them well.

Giving your kids chicken nuggets for dinner every single night is a "bad choice." Allowing your child to molest his siblings and a babysitter is way more than a "bad choice." I can honestly say that NONE of my bad choices have been criminal acts or covering up criminal acts.

Honored Contributor

annabellethecat wrote:

I just posted a long reply and it was deleted.  I give up.  This is so frustrating.  

@Annabellethecat66, The new forum has an "Autosave" feature.

While we're typing our response, the content is automatically saved for us.  

(Look while you're composing a comment, and just above the reply in the upper right you'll see the notation "Autosaved" with a time after it.)  

As a result, if we've "lost" a post and we return to the thread to try again, we can quickly recover our "saved" reply.  

After clicking on the "REPLY" option, there will be a message at the top of it which says:  

"You have autosaved content from [time it was saved].
                                  Load or Discard"

Click on the word "Load" and the missing post will be restored.  

(These drafts are also available in our "profile."  Click on your name, and look in the column on the left side of the page under "Autosaved Drafts."  You can use them or delete them -- click on the "X" to delete.)

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor
DooBdoo, I've never seen that.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Mmsfoxxie wrote:
DooBdoo, I've never seen that.

@Mmsfoxxie

The notation shows up above the reply we're typing after several seconds (not immediately).  You might also want to take a look at your profile, and see if you have posts listed under "Autosaved Drafts."

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Re: Duggars Gone!

[ Edited ]
DooBDoo, I went to preferences and looked under display, general...all of those and didn't see it. I'll keep checking.

Eta: I see something about 'auto mark'.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Mmsfoxxie wrote:
DooBDoo, I went to preferences and looked under display, general...all of those and didn't see it. I'll keep checking.

Eta: I see something about 'auto mark'.

@Mmsfoxxie, The "Autosaved Drafts" aren't shown under your settings, they're displayed in your Profile (click on your name).

Esteemed Contributor

I've never seen their show. I've only seen them being interviewed. The wife has some very strange mannerisms, especially what she does with her eyes,  and the husband to me is creepy. Somehow I picture him leering around the corner licking his liips and making gestures of lathering his hands a he heads for the bedroom. EWWWWW!