Honored Contributor
Just read a news flash that the Duggar's contract with TLC has been terminated and they will not be renewed. Couldn't happen to nicer people...yeah TLC!
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I for one (probably the only one) really hate to see them go.  I enjoyed watching Jill and Jessa starting out on their adult lives.  I don't disagree that the parents may have made some bad choices, but in today's world there are so many bad choices it's like an epidemic.  I can only wish them well.

Trusted Contributor
Yeah!! Long overdue. So long and goodby.
Trusted Contributor
Only Gone in the Reality TV world.....and probably not for long!
Super Contributor

I started a thread about this earlier today in Community Chat.  It got to be several pages long and then was poofed for being controversial.  I hope we can keep this thread less confrontational and keep it going.  I am glad the show was cancelled. I thought it should have been cancelled immediately, but maybe there were too many contractural things to be worked out first.

NickNack1
(formerly NickNack)
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

No, Perkup, you are not the only one.  I love them and really miss not seeing them.

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Honored Contributor

Jessa has always been the one to more 'do her own thing' so to speak.

I just read that she just broke the family/religious thing where they only wear skirts and long dresses.

She was pictured wear either jeans or cut off jeans (I couldn't tell because the picture didn't go all of the way down).

In the scope of life this really isn't important.  There are far more important things in life, I think.

Honored Contributor
I feel sure there will be reunions and specials in the future----they will not simply fade away. I do think they need to get out of the limelight, and just live as normal as possible.
Trusted Contributor

@spent2much wrote:

No, Perkup, you are not the only one.  I love them and really miss not seeing them.

You "love" them??????

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Honored Contributor
I doubt if they are truly gone. Just not in front of the camera. Aren't the daughters getting a show? I've never watched them but it's hard not to be aware of them. Kinda like the Kardashians ....you can't read a magazine or watch anything without hearing about them. IMO, reality shows that are supposedly paralleling someone's life, are not real at all. Who acts the same with a camera on them?
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)