Respected Contributor

The alcoholic diva on the two-parter, is really a hopeless case in my opinion.  She acts like she doesn't even have children or couldn't care less about them.  She doesn't love her husband either IMHO.  She just loves herself.  I wish we could know what happens with her in the future.

Honored Contributor

Sometimes if you know the names of the people and the episode number, etc, you can google the information and some updated information will show up.

Periodically google it and see what happens.  She had so many warrants, etc, I wonder how she didn't go to jail?

Honored Contributor

The lush kept bragging about all the money she had, nice jewelry, etc. then she said she had no money to send to her son and Phil said "you were bragging about how you drink the finest champagne, but, you can't send your son a Hallmark card !"

Most of the time I'm solid behind Phil and will take up for him against the haters, but, today I thought he didn't give the husband a break.

The man was responsible for getting her out of her scapes with the law, but, he's going bankrupt in the process and said he was done with her and I said "amen", brother, kick her rear to the curb. He made the mistake of saying she's tried to straighten up before and never stuck to it, so, he "was done with her". Phil basically told him to shut up if he didn't back Phil's plan.

I felt like the guy had seen it all with her and was talking the truth, but, it P o'd Phil that he wasn't down with his program. I would had told Phil it's your money do what you want, but, I don't want that skank back.

Honored Contributor

You all take this scripted nonsense way too seriously.  The diva is probably a professional actress.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

No, I don't think so, there's people out there that are that crazy and deranged they don't have to play act. LOL

Honored Contributor

She wasn't even pretty . She'd had some bad botox or something and her eyes were all squinty like. When people hit the bottle all the time it's not becoming to your face. Drinking and smoking are not a woman's friend. LOL

Honored Contributor

I saw about the last 15 minutes and wondered why they would ever have someone like this on.  I never watched it until recently--is it always like this? 

Honored Contributor

Re: Drunk Diva on Dr. Phil

[ Edited ]

A “Drunk Diva on Dr. Phil”

Yeah, that narrows it down. 

I read this title & immediately thought of the gal here in Dallas.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/dallas/2017/11/11/listen-dallas-prosecutor-accuses-lost-uber-driver-...

“A Dallas County assistant district attorney was fired Monday

after an Uber driver alleged that she hit him, insulted him and

accused him of kidnapping her while he gave her a ride late

Friday night.”

He taped the incident...of course she was drunk...

and full of voice fry.

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

I saw about the last 15 minutes and wondered why they would ever have someone like this on.  I never watched it until recently--is it always like this? 

@Sooner. I also rarely watch Dr. Phil because I concluded years ago it was all about Show Biz.  Nut cases are not necessarily born; they can be made.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

That gal was on Inside Edition today. Another young person thinks she's all that flaunting her little Assistant title to impress, drunk as a skunk, bar hopping . He got her, though, he filmed the whole thing.

She doesn't have that job any more.