Honored Contributor

I turned the first show on and had to change the channel.  All that baby talk made me gag.  Why did you get a show to begin with?  Kelly Clarkson show is really good and has good talent including her own.  Anyone else have to change the channel on Drew???

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I like Drew in her movies.  Tried twice to watch her show, and didn't  last either time.  I just don't think it is her forte.

Regular Contributor

I can't stand Drew Barrymore.  It's so forced and fake.  I can't believe they even gave her a shot at a show.  Can't change the channel fast enough.  She's right in line with the Pickler and Ben Show. That was painful as well.  A little less talk shows would be a win for me. 

Honored Contributor

I like her also....in movies.  Definitely find her new show unwatchable.  Bring back HOT BENCH!!!!!!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I don't know why some of these celebrities think they can do a talk show that is better than what is already on TV.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

Both Drew Barrymore and Tamera Hall show on OWN are just awful.  But I also do not care for  loud Mouth Kelly Clarkson either.  She is just hard to look at and has an irritating LOUD voice.

Honored Contributor

No. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Drew Barrymore Show

[ Edited ]

I can do without all these talk shows altogether  including that group on the View. What a waste of time. If I want news than I'll watch news . I watch History channel or movies  or how to   repair home  or decorating channels . I dpn't care abt the actors & actresses or celebrities - just make a good movie with out all the  excessive use of so many nasty curse words .

Respected Contributor

I watched today for the first time because Martha Stewart was on. 

I think as a person she seems thoughtful, kind, and well meaning. I give her a lot of credit in fighting the demon of addiction. But the show is painful to watch. I'm not a fan of talk shows, and don't think I'm her target audience.

Honored Contributor

So it sounds like this show will be cancelled soon. I've never watched any of these shows on in the morning, soap operas, judge stuff or the slanted 24 hours news. Now I think others can say the same about me with Law and Order! Lol.