Trusted Contributor

As long as we are slamming talk sow hosts, I can't take Tamron Hall either. She does her job on the crime report shows, but I can't take her on her own show. Does anyone think she dresses too young for her age? Many of her dresses are much too short for her age, and a little too young.

But she doesn't add much to her show except for the guests she brings. I believe her show is geared more for the black community, and that is perfectly fine. I just have never gotten much from her.

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen either of these shows. I would never watch a talk show or any of those 'morning shows'. They are not for me and never have been no matter who it is. 

Valued Contributor

@skatting44 You make an excellent point about doing without talk shows. Since COVID has happened and its made me (and many others I know) aware of what really is of value in our lives, these narcissistic, ego-driven celebrities seem totally irrelevant. I am actually embarrassed to watch them, and wonder how I ever found them worth my time.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Drew Barrymore Show

[ Edited ]

Drew spent her formative years boozing it up and popping pills and that mushy brain of hers with all the baby talk is the result. If not for her famous name she'd have nothing. No talk show, no movies. 

Esteemed Contributor

Saw this show for the first time last week. Omg, couldn't turn the channel fast enough. 

Contributor

Also, she is at the same time slot as Ellen.

Contributor

Re: Drew Barrymore Show

[ Edited ]

I've never watched Tamron, or Drew, but I love Kelly, as a singer, but not as talk show host, Y'ALL Smiley Sad

Trusted Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

I enjoyed quite a few of her movies and it sounds silly but especially irreconcilable differences, some of the ault acting was so cheesy and funny.

Tried watching her show. After 10 minutes I had to reach for a barf bag and turn the channel. The baby talk, how she just "loooooves" everything and everyone. No one "real" does that. Give it up, Drew.

And you couldn't pay me cash to watch Kelly Clarkson.

@Love my grandkidslol!  I quite agree...barf bag and all.

Trusted Contributor

I absolutely will never watch Drew Barrymore. How low did they scrape the bottom of the barrel to get a show host?

I totally agree with your opinion of the Tamron Hall show. She dresses and acts like a young teen on her show, but is a total mature professional on the crime/court, etc. shows. 

I wish it was the other way around and maybe I could watch her when she has a guest I would like  to on her show. Guess I am not truly a part of her |"Tam Fam.".

Respected Contributor

She's like fingernails on a blackboard. She'd be nowhere if it weren't for her last name.