Honored Contributor

I've been watching The Drew Barrymore Show and loving it.

Today her guest on her set was Kyra Sedgwick.  

Lots of interesting guests, and Drew seems to be a very soul-full person.  

Love her fashion style, too.  Lots of interesting outfits I'd love to copy.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Re: Drew Barrymore Show (love)

I have always liked her, when you think about the crazy family she came from she has worked hard to be ok,  She seems really sweetSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I've been watching too, probably for a couple of months now.  I am enjoying it.  I like the format and pace of the program.  She seems so genuine and likeable, no wonder she was picked as a little girl to star in E.T.  Such a great face and its a real face.

She is also quite the entrepreneur.  Her acting career, producing her own TV show, she has a beauty line 'Flower' which gets great reviews and is sold at Ulta, along w/some other consumer type lines of goods  Who knew?

Wasn't the haircut wonderful today on that woman?  Looked so healthy and swingy.

I do enjoy her fashion sense.  It's like Annie Hall meets the 21st century with her beautiful silk blouses, flowers, platforms and swingy pants and skirts.  No wonder she is a follower of Diane Keaton.  And I also enjoy Rossi Ross Matthews on Drews News too.  He's so chipper all the time and he is looking so healthy these days. 

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

Yes!  I, too, like her co-host Ross Matthews!

A while back, I posted somewhere else on a thread that asked us which style resembled what or who, etc.

I posted that, now-a-days, more and more, my style resembles Diane Keaton. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@ROMARY   I didn't know she had a show.  What channel is it on?

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Edited to say:  Check your local listings and networks/channels.  It's Not on CBS everywhere. 

The Drew Barrymore Show.  Heart

Mondays through Fridays

Honored Contributor

If you like Kyra Sedgwick, she was today's guest on Drew's show.

Beautiful actor.  

You might want to watch it on the CBS site or whatever else viewers' options.

Respected Contributor

It's a syndicated show. Check your local provider for a channel and time. In my area it is not on CBS. And it's shown at 1:00 am. 

Respected Contributor

In my neck of the woods, she is on FOX at 4pm.  I got tired of all the Judge Judy repeats so I switched over to Drew one day and I'm glad I did.

I also enjoy her cooking segments and how much she enjoys her food.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I also enjoy Drew's show.  It's entertaining and generally upbeat and pleasant compared to some of the competition. 

She has many detractors here, but her success is seen in the fact the show has been renewed.   I will take Drew's genuineness over Ellen's fake likeability any day.