Highlighted
Honored Contributor

🦇 Dracula 🦇

[ Edited ]

I just finished binged watching all 3 episodes of the Dracula mini series.  All I can say is "what a wild ride."  The series takes a different approach of all the Dracula movies. 

The mini series was shown 1/1/20 on BBC & Netflex.

Highly recommend.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the recommendation. I will check it out. ✌️❤️

Honored Contributor

Well darn, I don't have NF and that series is on BBC One which I don't get either.

Valued Contributor

I was thinking about watching but hadn't heard anything about it. I will definitely watch now! Thanks!

Respected Contributor

I usually LOVE this type of show. I watched the trailer and it didn't interest me.

I think part of the reason is because I don't know anyone in the cast.

Valued Contributor

I thought the first episode was great, then the 2nd was boring and did not hold my interest like the 1st did. I didn't even give the 3rd episode a chance 

Esteemed Contributor

I thought about watching it since it's my kind of movie but haven't taken the plunge yet.

Respected Contributor

I've long been a fan of Bram Stoker's Dracula. I've only watched the first episode. I enjoyed some of the twists they added, but wasn't a fan of the disturbing special effects. Dracula is certainly set to eleven in this series! I did not expect him to be so campy, but I think it works. I really like Agatha.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mz iMac - I had asked you on another thread if you ever watched Saints & Sinners!

Honored Contributor

Re: 🦇 Dracula 🦇

[ Edited ]

@Luvitorleaveit1  I could not find it on my cable channel lineup but did find it On Demand which wanted $$$$ to watch! icon_exclaim.gif

Lo & behold, I accidently found all 4 season on YouTube.Now I have to find a download app that can download multiple YT videos at the same time so I can burn onto a DVD.  Otherwise, I'll be downloading this series into the next decade.  Smiley Tongue

My paramour is an ardent viewer & never missed a season. 

I think you asked me in the Power thread.  I got busy & forgot to respond.  Sorry.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif