Esteemed Contributor

I always look at him Saturday mornings but couldn't find him. I enjoy and wonder if has changed stations or time. The dogs have taken over his time which I also look at them later. I am in the LA area ch.5. Anyone?

Honored Contributor

@halfpint1

When you say Channel 5 are you talking about KTLA channel 5?  I looked up Channel 5, LA area and that's what I got - KTLA.  Looks like Dr. Pol is not listed to be presented in the next couple of weeks.  

Looks like there was a whole bunch of Dog Whisperer this morning.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

I believe the incredible Dr. Pol is on hiatus. Only repeats now or no episodes, (or no new programs at all) for a while. He’ll be back in a couple of months with new exciting farm calls and pet care, I’m sure. 

Valued Contributor

Dr. Pol is one of the great vet shows on NatGeo Wild. You will find his new shows there. Shows on other channels are syndicated old shows so may fluctuate on local channels. Dr. K, exotic vet, Dr. Oakley, Yukon Vet, Dr. Dee, Alaska Vet are some of the others. Dr. Jeff in Denver is on Animal Planet. There are also others on these two networks. The shows are interesting and I have actually learned things I have used at home with my animals. 

Honored Contributor

Dr. Pol is shown by "seasons" so there will be a series of programs,  then the season will end for several months, only to return for a new season later.  That's the way with all of the "reality" shows.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I love watching Dr. Pol.  I also miss Emergency Vets.

Honored Contributor

I love love Dr. Pol....he's wonderful!

Trusted Contributor

I think @halfpint1is alking about the other show Calling Dr Pol. Looks like it's on KCAL channel 9 at 12 and 12:30

Honored Contributor

Have watched Dr.pol for years

...but i really love Dr.Jeff  !

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."