Honored Contributor

New season begins tonite at 9 ET on TLC.  July 13. 

Respected Contributor

Looking forward to it!

Honored Contributor

Looks like some good cases coming up. 

Valued Contributor

I hate that show so much , don't like the ishiness of it ! Ugh , glad she can help people out but too graphic for me .  That's weird since I am a retired nurse and Emt , have seen a lot of worse things then this stuff, but I even have to turn the channel when her ads come on .  Now they have a foot one and a skin one , my gosh are they running out of stuff to put on TLC ?  I like the more family types of shows .

Honored Contributor

I find it quite interesting, I have no medical background. it amazes me what she can accomplish right in her office just using a numbing agent. 

Respected Contributor

Someone mentioned this show quite awhile back when it first started...not sure when that was. I had never even heard of it. My first thought was what a dumb/revolting name and I'll certainly never watch that program! Now....fast forward...I'm mad at myself if I forget to tune in and miss a show. I even watch the reruns I've already seen. 😲 LOL!

Esteemed Contributor

It seems like the previous season just ended a short time ago.  I hope to tune in if I can remember to do so.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Esteemed Contributor

I never miss a show either but I wish they would get into more serious things, besides lipomas.  I probably could do them myself if I had to.  I especially love it at the end of each show, when the patients talk to the cameras.  They have had a little cyst or lipoma taken care of, like on their chin (or something) and they are bandaged from head to toe.  LOL, bandages wrapped all a round their heads, etc......

Anyway I think she is a great doctor.  She is also Mohs educated and that takes a lot of skill..... I had a Mohs doctor remove a basal cell carcinoma on my nose and he had to remove 6" of skin from under my clavicle and put a postage stamp sized square to fill in the hole he made on my nose.  He had to stitch all four sides of the "stamp" and there are absolutely NO marks anywhere.  Nobody would believe I ever had anything done.  It's incredible. 

Honored Contributor

I guess I'm a gross person. DH and I both watch most of her programs.

Anything is better than the news.

Honored Contributor

This show is right up my alley; love it.