Honored Contributor

New season starts tonite on TLC at 9 ET.  Wed Feb 16

Honored Contributor

This is something I never thought I'd want to watch, but she is just so very likeable.    I really enjoy the show and sometimes even learn something.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I have learned so much from her, my friend has a lipoma on her shoulder, I keep telling her it is nothing to be removed and sent her videos on You Tube of Dr Lee in action. 

Honored Contributor

What amazes me is the different conditions that people have to deal with. And she is willing to tackle things that many Dermatologist won't.

Honored Contributor

What amazes me is the procedures she does under local anesthetic right in her office. Other docs would send you to a surgical ctr or a hospital and put you to sleep. 

Honored Contributor

I can't watch, but appreciate how much she has positively impacted people.  It also gives me pause as to why so many of her clients have not been able to get relief from their doctors.

Valued Contributor

That show makes me feel sick , l can't watch even the commercials of it .  Now they have 2 similar shows , a foot one and another one similar to the pimple popper . I watch a lot of the TLC shows , but cannot stomach those .

Honored Contributor

@judianne wrote:

That show makes me feel sick , l can't watch even the commercials of it .  Now they have 2 similar shows , a foot one and another one similar to the pimple popper . I watch a lot of the TLC shows , but cannot stomach those .

Neither can I.

Honored Contributor

Very good episode last night. Didnt care for the new show that followed called Stuck, switched channels

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle   I've got a pretty strong stomach, but I couldn't tolerate "Stuck". I got about half way through and had to turn it off.  Yikes.