The other doctor is Ebony Vincent.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dr Pimple Popper

[ Edited ]

@RedTop wrote:

@shaggygirl 

The other doctor is Ebony Vincent.

@RedTop 

Thank You! And she is as beautiful as he is handsome. And she is a very caring doctor who does some amazing foot surgery as well. Between the two of them from what you see on the show you hope if you need a foot surgeon you're lucky and get one just like those two. 

Respected Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

@aubnwa01 wrote:

The young woman on last night's show with neurofibromatosis sure had some gnarly looking teeth.  It would be nice if a local dentist near her in FL would step up & offer to fix her teeth & would go a long way in improving her appearance, & probably her self confidence.  You could tell she was self conscious about her mouth.

@aubnwa01 

Seems to me A LOT of her patients have gnarly looking teeth. And some barely have any at all left in their mouth. 

@shaggygirl  That's true, but I guess if a lot of these folks have put off dealing with these problems as long as most of them do so they get so serious, they likely don't have the financial resources or insurance to go to the doctor much.  A lot of them seem to be terrified of going to a doctor, too.  None of us enjoy going to a dr. or dentist, but it's the price of staying healthy & having a productive life.

Honored Contributor

If you watch the video of her home you can see her better and see that she's an absolutely gorgeous woman. She's so humble too.

Honored Contributor

@teganslaw  RIght there with you. Something for everyone but this isn't for me. Easy pass. The day to day can be unpleasant enough at times without seeking out more that's grim.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

If you watch the video of her home you can see her better and see that she's an absolutely gorgeous woman. She's so humble too.

@colliemom4   Agree BUT, the only part I didn't care for was that roof.  I probably would just keep walking and I'd land somewhere downstairs.  Otherwise, that house is gorgeous.  Reminds me of my own.  LOL

I would have loved to see the upstairs and some of the rest-rooms, showers, etc.....

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4   Agree BUT, the only part I didn't care for was that roof.  I probably would just keep walking and I'd land somewhere downstairs.  Otherwise, that house is gorgeous.  Reminds me of my own.  LOL

I would have loved to see the upstairs and some of the rest-rooms, showers, etc.....

Hi @sophiamarie. I meant the doctor herself is gorgeous. Of course her home is nice but it wouldn't be something I'd want. I'm more traditional. It sort of reminds me of a hotel.