Honored Contributor

I love Dr Lee. It amazes me what she accomplishes right in her office using only Lidocaine for numbing. But I do have to wonder why people come to her from all over, last night she had a patient who came from the Philippines. I would think any qualified derm doc or plastic surgeon could do what she does for the most part. And many come from large cities with board certified doctors. 

Last night she performed in her office a 5 hour surgery in which she removed a total of 68 Lipomas from both the arms of a woman, yikes, Dr Lee was exhausted. 

Her hubby is also a derm doc also in her practice. 

Honored Contributor

I can't figure out why some of these people wait so long before coming in. I realize some have seen doctors before they see her. It's an interesting show and I think she's got an incredible bedside manner though I don't watch often.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I can't figure out why some of these people wait so long before coming in. I realize some have seen doctors before they see her. It's an interesting show and I think she's got an incredible bedside manner though I don't watch often.

I agree , many of her patients have been suffering for 10 years or more, not found the right help, I assume. Or a misdiagnosis. 

Honored Contributor

Another popaholic here!!  Dr. Lee has that "touch" and it certainly shows thru to the patients and what she is able to do for them.

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

My sister and I are addicted to this show.  I really don't know why but we find it fascinating!

Trusted Contributor

We never miss it, but no snack food during this show.Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

i asume the patients fill out their histories, meds they take, allergies, etc, but they make it look so easy, she sees the patient for a moment, then immediately starts a surgical procedure, it cant possibly this easy!!  Can it??

Honored Contributor

@Suziepeach wrote:

Another popaholic here!!  Dr. Lee has that "touch" and it certainly shows thru to the patients and what she is able to do for them.

@Suziepeach 

Same here!

What’s funny is...watching other procedures from other doctors on YT

and if the patient complains of the pain...or if they don’t take out the

cyst sack or clean out the area completely, the comments are, 

“Put more numbing in!!” “That’s not what Dr. Lee would do!”  Etc. 

We watch. We learn...from the best.  Funny. 

Respected Contributor

My impression is that none of her patients seem to have health insurance so they need her to treat them for free.  Or, they have a case nobody else can solve.   

Honored Contributor

I think her commercials are disgusting.