Respected Contributor

I like the show.

Esteemed Contributor

Well, sure I watch @sunshine 919!  We have the same taste in tv shows!  Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

Re: Dr. Pimple Popper

[ Edited ]

My husband likes this show a lot, that goofy guy hahaha.  Me, I've tried several times and I always get to the point where I need to run as quickly as I can away from the TV because I feel like any second I am going to barf.

Trusted Contributor

I watch for Dr. Lee. She is so kind and comapssionate to all of her patients.

I suffer from a rare skin disorder who went from Dr. to Dr. for help for over 20 years.

I finally found my angel of a Dr. in San Diego. So I can relate to her patients.

Honored Contributor

Re: Dr. Pimple Popper

[ Edited ]

I'm always glad when someone is helping people but after seeing one of her youtube videos...... that was enough for me! 

Honored Contributor

I checked out a video on YouTube and that was enough for me too. 

Ive known people with skin disorders so I sympathize with these patients.

The doctor is very nice and young.

Respected Contributor

Did anyone see the outcome of the man who had that all-over skin rash - the vet from Kwait (I think), who came back with a progressive skin disease that took over his entire body almost.  He was about 70 and had a very supportive son.  I did not see the end of that episode.  

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

I find the show rather boring, but if nothing else is on I will watch it. However, I must say that this doctor has the most wonderful bed side manor. Wow. If only more doctors could be like her! She's so caring, compassionate and personable. I do enjoy seeing her help people and giving them a new lease on life so to speak.

Super Contributor

I got hooked on it also !  As a retired R.N. I find it very interesting and applaud the work the Dr. is doing for patients that have horrendous problems.  She gives them hope.

Also love her personality and her interaction with each patient.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Peaches McPhee wrote:

Did anyone see the outcome of the man who had that all-over skin rash - the vet from Kwait (I think), who came back with a progressive skin disease that took over his entire body almost.  He was about 70 and had a very supportive son.  I did not see the end of that episode.  

I caught a bit of the follow up. He is MUCH improved with the wet wraps. She was pleased with how Father and Son kept up with the treatment once they went back home. And he is feeling so much better.

She said that she did not think it was caused by his time in Kuwait. 

It ended with the guy dancing with the Doctor because he felt so good.