Honored Contributor

I am really beginning to like this show.  Anyone else?

Honored Contributor

I can't get past the name!

Honored Contributor

I'm not that desperate for entertainment.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@DiAnne wrote:

I can't get past the name!

It is a fuuny name I admit, however but she helps so many people.  She is pretty amazing at what she does.  I am usually not the type to watch anything with blood etc... but i can watch this. 

Respected Contributor

as a retired Nurse I have seen a lot of gross stuff in my past life so this is not on my list of enjoyable shows.  I'd rather watch the wiggles show or sesame street with my 3 yr old grandson. He's learned the complete alphabet, knows his numbers and can count to 20 and knows all of the shapes including Octagon. Woman Very HappyTo each his or her own, glad you like the show.

Honored Contributor

I had no interest in watching what I thought was just sensationalism capitalizing on people's trials.  However, the more I caught the show, the more I realized how much this sensitive, caring, and professional doctor made a life changing difference in the lives of people who have suffered discrimination, pain, and worry for many years.  A tv show with redeeming qualities...never expected it.

Honored Contributor

I love watching how she helps people who are “ throw always” meaning Drs just give up on them...not interested in helping them.

She’s so kind to everyone.  I love the follow ups.  If you can’t see beyond the “stuff” that come out of these things, it’s just as well you not watch the show, because that’s just one small part of what this show’s about.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I love watching how she helps people who are “ throw always” meaning Drs just give up on them...not interested in helping them.

She’s so kind to everyone.  I love the follow ups.  If you can’t see beyond the “stuff” that come out of these things, it’s just as well you not watch the show, because that’s just one small part of what this show’s about.

Perfectly stated.  It is so much more than the surgery itself. 

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I'm not that desperate for entertainment.

Me either.  I can't even watch the commercial!  Why do they call this entertainment?  The same thing w/the show that used to be on my secret obsession where people would eat soap, etc. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Exactly!!....When I first heard of the show...I thought "NO way"!....Then seeing her help people who can't get it by other Drs....I have become a fan.....