Respected Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

I can't stand him.  He isn't even a licensed doctor.

i remember when Brittany Spears was having a bad time and was in the hospital for mental problems.

He visited her as a friend, then came out to a group of paparazzi reporters.  It didn't take him long to let them know how bad she was doing. 

What kind of person does that?  He's not professional and a real jerk. He exploits people for his own gain..in real life and on his show.

Remenber what he did to Shelly Duvall?  Well, I do.  He's a  lower than piece of dung.

He seems to get his jollies off of people's misery, the more lurid the stories, the more he seems to enjoy probing for more dirt.

Honored Contributor

@this is my nic wrote:

@CelticCrafter 

I do recall that family.  One of the daughters kept having babies mostly while single.  They certainly never show up on any of the update shows!  

I think I know who you are talking about.

Frequent Contributor

Am I the only one that thinks he a bit of a bully? If any of the guests gives him any static he immediately goes on the defense telling them that they can leave. Seems like it's kiss my ring or go home.

Respected Contributor

I agree that it has changed.  I get so tired of the stories about the grown or teenage kids and how the parents were the problem. I record it and if it is something I am interested in, I watch otherwise just delete and FF through Robins cosmetics etc.   

Honored Contributor

My Mom loves to watch Dr Phil more than anything else on TV.   I have no tolerance for the man or his trophy wife.   

Honored Contributor

I just saw the very end of today’s show.  Once again he was pushing his medical website telling some woman about it.  Then he started talking about his podcast and something else.

I think he shouldn’t combine all of this with the guise of helping people who come on his show.

It’s just my opinion, but that’s what I think.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66   I agree. I'm so tired of him saying Jay created this Dr. On Demand, Jay did this and Jay did that. Why not give his son Jay his own show? And if it's not Jay it's Robin. Robin did this and Robin did that. I understand that he wants his family to be successful but give it a rest already. I don't feel like it should be part of the show either. Maybe he could have something about what they are doing on his website but I don't like it on his show.

Honored Contributor

Now, he's pushing a radio show 'fill in the blanks'. How does this man have the time to do anything. No deadbeats in that family.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Now, he's pushing a radio show 'fill in the blanks'. How does this man have the time to do anything. No deadbeats in that family.

@SharkE   Is that his podcast? He does so much I can't keep up with it. Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4  Yes, I believe she was talking about his podcast.  I know he mentioned his podcast.

I'd been watching my DVR and when it ended....his show popped up.  

He doesn't even try anymore to make a smooth segway between "this show" and what he's selling...he just starts talking about it.

Oh!  Let's not forget when he has someone on who's been opening up their hearts about something and he starts talking about how important it is to look 'good' then introduces his wife's cosmetic company (whatever it is).

I've seen people still sitting on the set looking like, "What?  What's going on?"  It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.