Honored Contributor

I would have liposuction ! don't think Medicare would pay for it though

LOLWATERMELON.gif

Honored Contributor

@jellyBEAN wrote:

I've been watching Dr. Phil regularly for many many years.  I think he is very good at handling all types of people and asking important questions, putting some in their place when need be whilst being polite at the same time.

Having said that I don't think this past season has been all that great.  Many of the episodes I'm just plain not interested in.  And the past couple weeks he's been having lots of season reruns, so I guess the season will be ending shortly if it hasn't already.

All these endorsements he runs for new products and new books, and showing the same life coach over and over and endorsing these clinics that he sends people to, never failing to mention his son, his wife, his close friend, etc...  Now all these new baby products being sold at Walmart - its all a bit much.  He's gone on to mega-stardom thanks to Oprah. 

I almost didn't recognize Robin this season.  She looks so different.  Her features seem so much sharper and angular.  She's a very pretty woman or was, but she's had a bit too much work done at this point.  jmo

I figured out why she stays so thin, though. She has bad history of heart disease in her family. Mother & 2 sisters both died from heart problems. 

Feel sorry for her she had a bad childhood and poor thing can't eat.

Her and Susan Lucci, both, skinny as a stick and have to follow strict, strict diets. Bet they just have water, salads and maybe a little fish, daily.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Robin had her own skin care line that was sold on HSN for a short time. Not sure what ever happened to it.

Think it went strictly online sales and they always mention Target stores carry that #7 stuff. I tried it one time wasn't impressed went back to my Estee Lauder capsules. LOL

Respected Contributor

I still like his show.  I think he's brilliant - very sensible - gives great advice -  really tries to help people.

Honored Contributor

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I stopped watching him when he spent a season with that family and imo made them more dysfuncitonal than they already were.

I can't remember their names, there were two daughters - one had a baby.

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 the every 5 minute commercial break isn't much of an exaggeration. I DVR his older shows on OWN network and there are so many commercials it is ridiculous, no way could I watch his show on live tv. I bet there is probably 30 -35 mins of actual programming going on. 

Respected Contributor

@CelticCrafter 

I do recall that family.  One of the daughters kept having babies mostly while single.  They certainly never show up on any of the update shows!  

Super Contributor
CARMIE.....your post says it all!!!!
Super Contributor
CelticCrafter, your killing me here!!! ROTFLMAO