Honored Contributor

Re: Dr. Phil today--Thursday 2nd

@Puppy Lips wrote:

Without getting into too much detail, our business sells onsite to business people, professional people - and they shoplift too.  We have caught a few, but not all, as we notice things missing that we know we did not sell. I shudder to think all that was stolen from us over the years because we do not have eyes on all sides of our heads.

@Puppy Lips    You need to plaster the walls in the area where you have merchandise with obvious video cameras.  Make no corner out of camera view. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

Maybe the moral of the story is that WE aren't demanding that our lawmakers do their jobs.  

@Sooner 

Do we have a say anymore?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sooner wrote:

It amazes me how many people think it's ok to shoplift.  And it amazes me that basically we do nothing about it.  How on earth did we get here. . . Woman Frustrated

@Sooner 

Looks like corrupt and criminal behavior is allowed across the board.  Those who obey the law are arrested for something they are not guilty then put through h*** until they are proven not guilty.  Those actually involved in criminal activity are made out to be heroes.  

Honored Contributor

I totally agree with all of you.

All of you said it so much better than I could have.

With that said I'll take the time to just say....

"DITTO" to everyone so far.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

It got that way because the laws changed so it favors the perps. I blame the lawmakers.

...and the people who voted them in and re-elect them.

Esteemed Contributor

I also think it is terrible when people steal office supplies from their employer! Many people don't even consider this stealing! People will get notepads for their kids' school supplies, etc. I'm appalled.

Honored Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

Maybe the moral of the story is that WE aren't demanding that our lawmakers do their jobs.  

@Sooner 

Do we have a say anymore?

@Foxxee We don't if we don't complain and encourage others to.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@vsm wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

It got that way because the laws changed so it favors the perps. I blame the lawmakers.

...and the people who voted them in and re-elect them.

@vsm And the ones who don't vote them out. 

Respected Contributor

Just recently at my local Sam's club this guy took off out the door with a big screen TV, the lady who checks receipts as you exit the store there was no way she could stop him..........

Respected Contributor

I just remind myself that all those who have a part in this (perps, judges, politicians, etc) will eventually answer for their choices and will be held accountable. No one skirts the final justice.