Valued Contributor

Think him hawking his wifes wares  on his show , really makes one doubt his real intentions.Seems all he wants is ratings and sales, not helping anyone.Aftet 5 seconds yesterday it was obvious  the mother was the Real problem.I actually felt sorry for the young girl.A girl that age needs a responsable adult in her lifre.This mother seemed to have anger managment issues and maybe psychological  as well.No therapy ever can work if the whole family   isnt involved.I also felt that tape of the mother and daughter sreaming and physically threating a,13 year old girl, should have been turned over to social services or police.If that was my 13 old harassed like that buy a grown woman she would be arrested.He is negligent on so many levels .A s for Robin,she cant even smile ,her face is frozen and strained, why lie about work, the whole premise of his show ,he says is telling the truth. hmmmm.

• .Maryanne 
Honored Contributor

@10max wrote:

I think it's very annoying that Dr Phil has decided to use his show as an infomercial for his wife's products. Doesn't she sell them on one of the other home shopping channels? 

The "Doctor"  hawk all his family's goods....  when they have nothing to do with his show for that day.  If his wife's face line works so good... he must not be using it.

Respected Contributor

@staciesmom wrote:

According to Dr Phil, there is no problem that can't be solved by "Doctor On Demand", or Robin McGraw's skincare line. LOL

@staciesmom

And, if all else fails, his son's band will come and play for you--for a price!