Valued Contributor

According to Dr Phil, there is no problem that can't be solved by "Doctor On Demand", or Robin McGraw's skincare line. LOL

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I'm blessed I don't have those kind of neighbors. Poor Dr. Phil even he can't fix those folks.

animated 'S'.gif

Poor RICH Dr. Phil who uses these sick damaged people for his own good$$$$$. He exhibits them like a barker at a oddity carnival.

Honored Contributor

He can have my share of 'em.

LOL

Couldn't pay me enough to sit there and listen to that vulgar garbage.

Esteemed Contributor

He lies too.  Robin had a face lift and is still having nips and tucks.  If her ears were any lower, they would be sitting on her shoulders.  He could he sit there and swear that she never had any work done?  It's all her stuff that she sells.  Pffffft.

Honored Contributor

True dat.gif

Occasional Contributor

I think it's very annoying that Dr Phil has decided to use his show as an infomercial for his wife's products. Doesn't she sell them on one of the other home shopping channels? 

Honored Contributor

Think HSN

Honored Contributor

I used to watch once in a while and always thought Robin was so pretty.

Now, maybe not so much. I always hope that someone who pays big bucks for facial fixes winds up pleased with the result. My opinion isn't important. 

Respected Contributor

I've notice that lately he's been ending his show with the guests to take the last 15 mnutes or so to plug Robin's skincare line.........what won't this guy do for money?!?  Yesterday he was saying how Robin hasn't had any surgical procedures....yeah, I believe that one!  If she hasn't she's certainly pumped full of botox and fillers to the max......

Valued Contributor

Think him hawking his wifes wares  on his show , really makes one doubt his real intentions.Seems all he wants is ratings and sales, not helping anyone.Aftet 5 seconds yesterday it was obvious  the mother was the Real problem.I actually felt sorry for the young girl.A girl that age needs a responsable adult in her lifre.This mother seemed to have anger managment issues and maybe psychological  as well.No therapy ever can work if the whole family   isnt involved.I also felt that tape of the mother and daughter sreaming and physically threating a,13 year old girl, should have been turned over to social services or police.If that was my 13 old harassed like that buy a grown woman she would be arrested.He is negligent on so many levels .A s for Robin,she cant even smile ,her face is frozen and strained, why lie about work, the whole premise of his show ,he says is telling the truth. hmmmm.

• .Maryanne