Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@Jackhound Mom wrote:

We watched.  It seemed unlikely that the mother would slit her wrists and throat.  A very troubling story!

On another note, has anyone noticed how slow and hesitent Dr. Phil speaks now?  Also that his temples are buldging?  I am a fan but wonder if he has a health problem that would cause these symptoms.  

@Jackhound Mom  I didn't think the mom would slit her wrists and throat either.

Yes that seems impossable.

Honored Contributor

@jellyBEAN wrote:

@Jackhound Mom wrote:

We watched.  It seemed unlikely that the mother would slit her wrists and throat.  A very troubling story!

On another note, has anyone noticed how slow and hesitent Dr. Phil speaks now?  Also that his temples are buldging?  I am a fan but wonder if he has a health problem that would cause these symptoms.  

Yes, I've noticed that about Dr. Phil - speaking very slowly and hesitantly like he is weighing every word before he actually speaks it.  I hope he is OK and that this isn't an early sign.  I've been very bored with his show this season though.  I don't find a lot of the stories very interesting.  The ones that get me the most are the catfish stories where there is an elderly person sending all their life savings overseas to someone unknown.  It's just terrible that this happens.  Some folks are just so desparate for love.

@jellyBEAN  It is amazing how many elderly people get scammed like they do. It's also very sad.