Honored Contributor

I set my recorder to tape the Dr. PHil episode about the young girl who was mental and thought she was pregnant with Jesus. One day.

I went off on vacation and woe and behold it ran into a part 2. Yikes !

Did they convince her she needed help?

How did it turn out?  I"m out on a limb, here. LOL

Thanks !

Esteemed Contributor

Yes.  Dr. Phil sent her to the place he sends everyone - never to be heard from again.

She is a real nut case.  I don't know if she was putting him on or really serious.  Whatever..... she is nuts.

Honored Contributor

Some people will say anything to get an expenses-paid vacation at "the home". 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I couldn't believe she was drawing "disability". She had hired a lawyer that some how she was drawing a check.

wonder if that was at the root of the whole thing. She was to lazy to work and some how (?) she's drawing a check for being loony as a toony?

Think they might be a follow up

Lot of his shows here lately have stretched into 2 days.

Thanks !

Honored Contributor

I called my sister and she couldn't remember LOL said that the Dr. from that Doctors show just said she had a distended colon and what she was feeling was gas. She had been eating like a horse and drinking a lot of choc milk and my sister said she probably just needed to pass gas. LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Lately, a lot of his shows go into two days.  The last one was about the couple (young and pregnant) who were both on heroin and Dr. Phil sent them both to the place of no return.  Origins.  He flies in these people and then has to give a big speech about the place being the "best, foremost, dual-diagnostic, etc., etc."  Of course, they both said "yes, I'll go".... Hey it's better than sleeping in the street for however long it takes to get them clean, only for them to come out and go back on the drugs.  Oh, and then there's a baby.

Dr. Phil always tells a couple that they are going to different places because they enable each other and they will never know where the other one is - forever and ever.  Then, the guy wants to know if he can see the birth of the baby and Phil says "yes, of course, I would never stop that".... LOL - so Phil, which is it????

I wonder what his success rate is with the people he sends away.  He hardly ever gives us an update........

Honored Contributor

I guess he assumes he's the last chance for these folks. Nobody ever offered me nothing for free. He made it clear they had one chance and it wasn't to be like going to a spa.

I didn't understand that girl. It's like people today can't handle anything , so, they go totally the other way. The girls father died and somehow that made her take drugs, live on the streets, pimp herself out while she was 8 months pregnant , to get more heroin to take herself and give to her worthless boyfriend.

I think a lot of these people have a self destructive death wish and I don't know if anybody can do anything for any of them. Some he has saved, but, these drug addicts. It's just so hard for them to break free.

Honored Contributor

I've had a lot of ancestors with delusions of grandeur.   If I believed them, I'd be related to most of the royal families in Europe.......(!!!!)   

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

Can that girl that was 8 months pregnant detox enough in a month for her baby to be born drug-free (if the poor baby's even still alive after her shooting up heroin every 2 hours for her pregnancy)?

The baby daddy said he 'thought' he'd make a really good father, yet he had 2 other kids that he wasn't involved in their lives.  Yeah.......

Respected Contributor

I was home sick from work that day when that girl was on who was saying she is pregnant with Jesus.  And not just that; everything she said sounded like bs.  I did not get to see part two but did see the preview of the second half where she said something like you can't lie to Jesus.  I had much difficulty believing that she is psychotic and has both visual and sound hallucinations.  She's got some kind big of mental problem, some kind of personality disorder. I'm no expert, but I do not see her as a paranoid schizophrenic.