Honored Contributor

Probably what she has to be called in order to keep getting her Gov. checks.  To many people scamming the system and boy there is some out there that are experts in the art.

Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

Can that girl that was 8 months pregnant detox enough in a month for her baby to be born drug-free (if the poor baby's even still alive after her shooting up heroin every 2 hours for her pregnancy)?

The baby daddy said he 'thought' he'd make a really good father, yet he had 2 other kids that he wasn't involved in their lives.  Yeah.......

Those addicts don't seem to ever worry about getting pregnant like other people. Why, I don't know. If your having s*x with everybody and anybody looks like it would cross their mind that before their bodies detoriate to where they can't get pregnant they would take the pill.

Yep, if that poor baby lives it won't be normal. Hopefully, she will have her tubes tied. Medicaid, of course will have to pick up the tab if it does lives.

Tax payers always pick up the tabs for the irresponsibility of the weak minded

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Dr. Phil question

[ Edited ]

@SharkE wrote:

I guess he assumes he's the last chance for these folks. Nobody ever offered me nothing for free. He made it clear they had one chance and it wasn't to be like going to a spa.

I didn't understand that girl. It's like people today can't handle anything , so, they go totally the other way. The girls father died and somehow that made her take drugs, live on the streets, pimp herself out while she was 8 months pregnant , to get more heroin to take herself and give to her worthless boyfriend.

I think a lot of these people have a self destructive death wish and I don't know if anybody can do anything for any of them. Some he has saved, but, these drug addicts. It's just so hard for them to break free.

@SharkE

Hadn't she been on heroin for seven years????  Seems like her family could have put her away somewhere.  Or can you have someone committed for using heroin and paying for it through prostutition?  She couldn't have been over 21 seven years ago. . .

Honored Contributor

On one hand I thought the mother was odd. I go along with her that you can only do so much when a person is h*ll bent on self destruction and like she said "I can't do anything with her and I'm wore out from the effort".

Looks like she could had gotten her help back when the Father died and she noticed she was changing. She acted kind of 'removed'. I felt sorry for the straight daughter she perceives herself as people thinking the family is 'trash' and is treated like the town pariah.

I kind of picked up on the daughter just being spoiled and wanting attention from the mother and was willing to go to crazy limits to get it.

Valued Contributor

@SharkE  In our state they are called ,"crazy checks".  Meaning it is usually a scam............................................

Honored Contributor

From Dr. Phil's promos and commercials he is going to have someone back and it appears the guy he sent to one of these homes didn't help and now he's in real bad shape and having seizures....If these clinics were so great you'd think he would have more shows showing successes....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

On one hand I thought the mother was odd. I go along with her that you can only do so much when a person is h*ll bent on self destruction and like she said "I can't do anything with her and I'm wore out from the effort".

Looks like she could had gotten her help back when the Father died and she noticed she was changing. She acted kind of 'removed'. I felt sorry for the straight daughter she perceives herself as people thinking the family is 'trash' and is treated like the town pariah.

I kind of picked up on the daughter just being spoiled and wanting attention from the mother and was willing to go to crazy limits to get it.

@SharkE 

Is she the one the daughter not on drugs warned the mother about her sister doing drugs yet the mother put her head in the sand and ignored it---if she had gotten the daughter help early on perhaps she could've turned it around and daughter might've been able to get herself cleaned up---But the mother was an enabler even bailing her out of jail---and she went right back to the drugs--she should've let her stay in jail---

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Think it was the show that was on last thurs and Fri. She had long stringy brown hair, wore glasses and they bought out the boyfriend who wanted a pat on the back for always being there when the girl who was 8 months pregnant o 'd.

She was smart in school, popular, a cheerleader, etc. Then her Father died and that's when they noticed a change in her. Lot of people lose their parents when young. I'm one of them and I didn't turn into a coke ho, etc.

I could tell a story too. LOL I didn't throw away my life.