Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dr. Phil keeps getting interrupted

@SharkE  I should have added Eastern Standard Time (EST) in my post.  I changed it.  You may be in a different time zone,

Honored Contributor

yeah, it's 10 for me I figured it was Eastern LOL

Respected Contributor

I thought it was odd that they had a lady from company that runs the bitcoin ATMs where the woman was doing her transactions & the bitcoin lady made it sound like they could trace where the money was being sent.  Not necessarily that she could get her money back, but I thought maybe they could trace it to see if whoever was scamming her was in some country in Africa or wherever.

Valued Contributor

Good! they can take his show off forever. As far as I can tell his main job is to get  people with a tumultuous lives to get up on his stage for a daily freak show.

Where is Stever Warnos when you need him?

Valued Contributor

I want to know this as well.  I do not care for sports (at all!) so I'm getting really angry about missing all of my favorie shows due to things like the Olympics, The Superbowl, and now soccer and the upcoming March Madness.  

Honored Contributor

I 2nd that !   Put Golf and all that sports **** on the sports channels there's enough of them.   We can't even enjoy regular programming for constant interruptions for days on end that's all devoted to sports.

Why I quit watching Young and the Restless last yr. 11:00 central time was THE ONLY TIME for presidential break ins and when something national happened it always happened right at 11:00.  Got to be regular. I gave up and stopped watching altogether. Either national incidents or CBS would act up with technical troubles.   Forget it !

Now, they're programming stuff at 3:00 my time.  Can't win for losing.