Re: Dr. Phil and Megyn Kelly Interview

Agree.    

Respected Contributor

Doesn't everyone!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I should have written a book on bullying and other stuff they write about.  I,m 80 now, have seen a lot, done a lot, was bullied in grammar school at the age of six.  I was fat, that,s what we called it then.  I wore hand me downs, very poor and was made fun of because of clothes and weight.  My son was bullied in school, because of thick glasses.  Today we are all fine.  He is a Grandfather with a lovely family.

Years after all the bullying in school, I actually won a few beauty contest in my early 20,s and one of the guys from school tried to date me not remembering me from school until I reminded him.  Life is funny.  

We also had a classmate in Junior High, who had a shot gun, tied a string or rope to it and the bedroom door and at the age of 13, killed herself.  Of course, we classmates didn',t k now why.  No counseling in the 40,s or 50,s.  

I think I was trying to point out, we all have something to write about life,s struggles, but didn,t Think of it or kept things private.

LOVE JUDGE JEANNE. 

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

MK has not been replaced by Watters.  Watters is on Bill O.  

MK has her own show.

How has she been replaced?

@winamac1

I didn't make it clear enough in my post - sorry! I was referring to the private shows around the country that O'Reilly does for charity; totally separate from Fox, except he gives the dates and places so people can purchased tickets.  I believe Mk is still under contract with Fox.

No problem.  I think Watters is hysterical anyway!!  Love him!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

You know, I already posted but I was just sitting here thinking that I'm really disappointed in her.  Really.  She had an opportunity to be an example for young women who want to go into journalism.  As I said, I don't condemn (don't agree but don't condemn) her for using the notoriety of the Trump episode.  It did earn her a one on one sit down with him (and he was on her show several times) but she had to write the book...I though...OK, striking while the fire is hot (people remembered her).  Then she had to add (so I understand) so much other stuff about working at FOX and so many negative things about working there.

She's supposed to be a journalist.  How can people take her as a serious journalist after this book and her going on shows like Dr. Phil.  Come to think of it maybe she fits in with the guy who's drinking himself to death and so many of the other messed up people who've been on there.  That's my main problem with her.

@Annabellethecat66

My question is why would she continue to work for Fox if she didn't like it or its people?

Honored Contributor

I'm really tired of her. So I don't watch her on anything.

Honored Contributor

On the latest Inside Edition they did a report on Kelly doing a sexy and come hither looking lay out for some magazine think it was.

Can't wait for Bill O' Reilly comments. LOL

Honored Contributor

I agree @fortune I was surprised to see that she was doing her "show" last night.  I couldn't put my pointer finger on the change channel thingy quick enough!  She is just so full of herself!  Giggling and laughing.  I'm sorry!  I hate busting on any females.  You guys know I believe in woman power, but ..... well don't get me started on her, I already said my say!  That's kind sounds intelligent and dumb at the same time.

Regular Contributor

I didn't see Dr. Phil interview but heard her say the title came from him when she saw him say that on Oprah and it changed her life so she wanted to acknowledge him for her success. She got her own show after the last election when she marched through the studio on air live to challenge Karl Rove over his totally inaccurate results he was feeding her to report.She's continued since then challenging all the tough guys so no wonder O Reilly doesn't like her. Her recent dustup with Newt was awkward but I think he was panicking so close to the election when she brought up the woman issue about Trump & he attacked her for it in a very demeaning way. They were trying to get people to forget it and she wasn't having it. As for her being whiney?? She said all the threats necessitated getting security for her and her family this summer and it was really scary that her taxi driver insisted she drink coffee that she didn't want right before the debate & she got so sick she almost couldn't do it. She's had to deal with some serious issues. I do respect her spunk but am not a huge fan of her show. I hope she gets a job on a network show & gets away from the bad blood that obviously exists for her at Fox. She didn't bring up the sexual allegations against Roger Ailes publicly until she was questioned when Gretchen brought her suit. She did explore her options at the time it happened & there really weren't many available at that time for any women. No support from her supervisors other than to defend Ailes. It's just impossible to take on someone with that much power in any organization but it's encouraging that she has support now from the owners. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

On the latest Inside Edition they did a report on Kelly doing a sexy and come hither looking lay out for some magazine think it was.

Can't wait for Bill O' Reilly comments. LOL

@SharkE

O'Reilly will keep mum.  Unless MK stirs up more rumors and unrest.  She seems to be burning all her bridges.  Her ego astounds me, but, her balloon will suddenly burst once she's in the job market:  she'll be blackballed - can't blame anybody - who would want to hire someone who'll stab you in the back and twist the knife.

Guess she's very well educated and a qualified lawyer - too bad she's acted so badly. not only what she's claiming - the poor me's - but, think she's sent a lot of mixed signals sort of entrapment, and in her bracket, she could have moved on had she not been able to handle it.  She didn't, which says a lot.