Honored Contributor

Re: Dr. Phil and Megyn Kelly Interview

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

I'd like to know what Megan's definition of bullying is.  I doubt if it's the same as mine.

I know most people think she is pretty but when I look at her, I think of a man in drag, especially when I hear her voice.

Yes....Miley Cyrus  is the same....I think it sounds like a mans voice coming from a female

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

I wouldn't want to be that busy, myself.

Husband is nice looking.  (Dr.)

I wouldn't buy her book or read it free at library.

I'm anxious to see how she does in the future.

Woman Wink

She is divorced from the Dr. - that was her first marriage.  Her current husband (the person you saw), is Doug Brunt.  

Your right. Thought I read just this week she was married to a Dr.

Oh, I bet that was during a flashback of her life they said that and I assumed she was still married to the Dr.

The present one who was in the audience today was good looking

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it could be deemed political.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

You know, I already posted but I was just sitting here thinking that I'm really disappointed in her.  Really.  She had an opportunity to be an example for young women who want to go into journalism.  As I said, I don't condemn (don't agree but don't condemn) her for using the notoriety of the Trump episode.  It did earn her a one on one sit down with him (and he was on her show several times) but she had to write the book...I though...OK, striking while the fire is hot (people remembered her).  Then she had to add (so I understand) so much other stuff about working at FOX and so many negative things about working there.

She's supposed to be a journalist.  How can people take her as a serious journalist after this book and her going on shows like Dr. Phil.  Come to think of it maybe she fits in with the guy who's drinking himself to death and so many of the other messed up people who've been on there.  That's my main problem with her.

I'm not in the least bit disappointed in her.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@colliegirls wrote:

I admire her restraint.  I would have lunged at some of the people she has interviewed.

ITA

She has put up with a lot of backlash and c a r a p p from The D.

Honored Contributor

MK has not been replaced by Watters.  Watters is on Bill O.  

MK has her own show.

How has she been replaced?

Honored Contributor

@fortune wrote:

@winamac1

It was today (11/15/16) at 4 p.m. on the East Coast.

Thanks Fortune!

Super Contributor

No news outlet is perfect but Fox News still is the best! They didn't give the Presidential candidates the debate questions ahead of time. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66

Sorry I wasn't clear - I was referring to the private shows around the country that O'Reilly does with that comedian (forgot his name).  Believe the monies they net they donate to his Wounded Warriors Fund.  In prior years Megyn would join them.  Noticed he never mentions her show any more and figured something was up.  Then he recently announced Jesse Watters would be doing the shows with them.  IMHO my feeling was that he, O'Reilly, was distancing himself from Kelly and, to me, this just confirmed it. 

Also last nite his tip was not to be loyal to your employer; assume he had to because of the morning show interview when interviewed and pushed about her book he had stated that he will not speak bad and likes his employer, Fox News.  Seems like another zing to Miss Megyn!

Did google Sterns/Kelly last nite - believe me imho, she's something else, speaks out of both sides of her mouth.

I hope Judge Jeannine gets her spot 'cause hopefully Fox won't renew contract - many people on FB don't watch her anymiore - hopefully ratings are sinking.  And, I do like Kennedy and often watch Lou Dobbs.

Esteemed Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

MK has not been replaced by Watters.  Watters is on Bill O.  

MK has her own show.

How has she been replaced?

@winamac1

I didn't make it clear enough in my post - sorry! I was referring to the private shows around the country that O'Reilly does for charity; totally separate from Fox, except he gives the dates and places so people can purchased tickets.  I believe Mk is still under contract with Fox.