Respected Contributor

Re: Dr. Phil Today (12//5/17)

@Teddie wrote:

@Jackhound Mom wrote:

@colliemom4

Programs Woman Frustrated  We lasted about 10 minutes, it was very unbelieveable to me JMHO.

Has any else noticed how hoarse Dr. Phill's voice has been?  Also his extremly long pauses between his words when speaking to a guest.  It's almost like he is fearful he will make a mistake or someone is telling him what to say.  Very unsettling.

The best line he delivered was a few weeks ago to a young man that had insulted his physique.  Phill's quick and witty answer was "Don't let the suit fool you!!!"  I loved it!  That's the old Dr. Phil Woman Very Happy

@Jackhound Mom

I don’t watch Dr Phil every day but I’ve been noticing a striking difference in him. He’s only 67 but he’s been acting like he is very elderly. From everything you said with the weak voice and hesitating and he looks down much of the time instead of using eye contact. I noticed he’s very hunched over and has a glass of water beside him and often see him taking a drink. These are all things he didn’t used to do before and he appears much more feeble. I could understand taking a drink when they go to break but he drinks right on camera. And his guests don’t have water beside them. I’m not wanting to sound like I’m making fun of him—but there is such a remarkable difference. 

@Teddie

I think his wife, Robin, beats him if he doesn't cut his show short to advertise her cosmetic line! haha.gif