Respected Contributor

Re: Dr. Phil Today (1/23/17)

@game-on wrote:

This man is a pedophile who says he has never molested any child.

He was married to his wife for 5 years before he told her of his attraction to young girls.  He claims he has never acted on it.

I found it difficult to listen to this.... I didnt believe him and she is in denial, IMO.

The foster daughter who claimed that she had been sexually assaulted by him got her memories in bits and pieces and at the end admitted that she couldnt say for sure that he was the one who assaulted her.  Dr. Phil said he believed that the guy on the program could very well have done it.

There is no proof that he has committed any crime.  He took in those children (foster care) and admitted he never told the system that he was a pedophile. 

What do you think Dr. Phil should do? 

I could tell by his body language that he didnt believe the pedophile; however, he had no proof.  And the wife was adamant that her husband was innocent.

I think it was interesting to hear that the pedophile was trying to justify some of his behavior.  However, listening to him and watching him creeped me out.  His emphasis on his words and leaning forward was his way of trying so hard to get us to believe him.... I didnt believe him. 

I agree!

What a found so disturbing was that knowing he is an admitted lover of little girls, why the wife thought it was okay to have a foster child in their home....and it was a young girl!!

They both should be in jail. She was his pimp. Plus her thinking it was funny was sick.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Dr. Phil Today (1/23/17)

Melania.... the wife didnt know about his attraction when they applied to have the foster children.  She said she wouldnt have applied to have the girls if she had known.

What I dont understand is how she can be so confident that when the grandchildren are around he will leave the girls alone.... if I was in this situation I wouldnt leave any little girl with him.