Honored Contributor

Am I the only one who watched the show today? Thought somebody would bring it up by now.

He was not amused. He just left the stage at end of show and didn't shake nobody's hand or hug nobody. 

He was and rightfully so p o'd.

Show was about the idiot guy who thought he was Batman

Guy didn't take the help and basically just **** on Phil.

He was mad.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE Some of the people who go on Dr. Phil don't want their issues going public, but are so desperate for help that they go through the public airing to get to the help.  My heart goes out to them.  To show up just to beat your chest and not realize that you are in need of intervention must be frustrating to Dr. Phil when he realizes so many families would appreciate the sorely needed help. 

Valued Contributor

I think his fiancée was half the problem just enabling him that way... she even refused to admit that he needed mental health intervention. I’m not sure why a pretty girl who seemed hard working would want to start a marriage and possibly parenthood with a man who obviously has issues wether it’s on purpose or a mental illness. 🤷🏻‍♀️

It seemed like maybe he just isn’t ready for marriage ? A stalling technique?

Trusted Contributor

Dr. Phil was angry that it made him look bad that he couldn’t convince either of the guests to do what he wanted them to do.

Honored Contributor

He was offering free medical help and psychological testing and they both seem to think his condition wasn't nothing out of the ordinary.

I really thought at the beginning she was sharp, but, at the end she was as silly as Batman was.

Like Phil said if your happy with your bed , lay in it.

I thought they were both dummies.

sometimes you can't help people. He'll end up in prison anyway

going around looking for trouble it will find him soon enough

Frequent Contributor

There are many, many mentally ill people in this world.  Dr. Phil knows this better than most.  Not everyone will respond how he expects

Honored Contributor

'Batman', didn't do himself any good. No job, no insurance to afford top quality help and treatment and he just ****** it away because of a dog he was worried about and Phil offered to put up in a kennel at his own expense.

Very immature people.   Even the Father balked at watching Batman's dog I mean it was getting help for his sick son and he even complained he didn't want to take the dog. Phil, couldn't believe it. I'd withdraw the offer and let the chips fall where they may.

Valued Contributor

BOTH of them are clueless, immature morons.

Esteemed Contributor

For the first time in forever, I deleted it into the first five minutes because I thought it was going to be some silly, ridiculous show.  

Now, what do I do????  How do I get it back.  When can I see it again?  You all got me interested now.

Honored Contributor

For her to enable that moron guess he excels at something.