Frequent Contributor

On today's show (9/30) a father accused of abusing his daughter yrs. ago, took a lie detctor test & I missed seeing the result of the test.   Can someone tell me whether he passed  or failed?   

Respected Contributor

@conniebird  It's just broadcasting here right now. If no one pipes in I'll let you know. 

Respected Contributor

He was deemed "untestable" by the person who was going to administer the test due to medical issues (chronic pain due to diabetes). Was not able to establish a baseline. Said he was convinced that he wasn't trying to avoid the test, in fact he insisted they keep trying. 

Regular Contributor

I,too, missed the end of the show so thank you for posting the results.

Respected Contributor

Re: Dr. Phil Show

[ Edited ]

It just came on here also.  I'll post if no one else does it first.

I don't know what to believe in some cases, but I really don't understand why any Mom would leave little girls with a "boyfriend" under any circumstances.  I know times are hard for lots of people, but where is the common sense?

Frequent Contributor

Reba 055...Thank you for responding to my question.   Hate when I miss the end of a show!

Honored Contributor

Sure seems like the mother and daughter had issues. Unfortunately, the young girl has had a daughter and yep, she's been molested too.

Phil even had trouble trying to figure these people out. I believe Jack Trimarco, he's beyond reproach in my book.  They need to test the mother and daughter, too, though.

Strange bunch

Respected Contributor

Re: Dr. Phil Show

[ Edited ]

He was deemed untestable. Pain caused him to be impossible to determine whether he is guilty or not.  He has diaabetic neuropathy.  It was not an act

to evade the test.  No baseline.  Worked for two hours and could not get

the test done. They plan to continue trying.  I trust the lie detector administrator.

Trusted Contributor

Even if he had taken the test and passed (or failed it), the resuts would be meaningless.  I know we like to believe that lie detetors are accurate because we see them on television crime shows, but the fact is they are not. This is why the results are never admissable i court.  In fact, the inventor of the polygraph came to regret its invention when he saw how it was being used.

Esteemed Contributor

Both the mother and the daughter have made some very bad choices of men and that put their daughters in danger.  Very tragic.