Valued Contributor

I usually don't watch Dr. Phil much but yesterday show caught my attention. I felt bad for all involved. The daughter definately needed help. . On todays show they were going to show what happened at the end of show. But due to breaking news I missed it. Did anyone see the end. I hope the daughter was willing to accept the fact she needed help. Especially when she has one child and another on the way. Thanks.

Respected Contributor

At first she agreed to get help.  The next day she declined Dr. Phil's offer.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Valued Contributor

@hoviswrote:

I usually don't watch Dr. Phil much but yesterday show caught my attention. I felt bad for all involved. The daughter definately needed help. . On todays show they were going to show what happened at the end of show. But due to breaking news I missed it. Did anyone see the end. I hope the daughter was willing to accept the fact she needed help. Especially when she has one child and another on the way. Thanks.

I felt so sorry for those parents. The daughter was involved in a horribly self destructive life style dragging her toddler with her. Obviously she felt her parents should support her no matter what and she certainly wasn't going to consider their feelings or beliefs. Very immature selfish brat, and in my opinion, low intelligence. At the end Dr Phil offered to send her to a place for help and also offered her a life coach. At first she refused to go without her daughter, (obviously the child could not go along) then she agreed to go, but in the end she decided not to accept help. Honestly, if I were the parents I would wash my hands of the entire situation.

Valued Contributor

I am sorry she didn't accept the help but I'm not surprised. I feel the parents can't do much to help her. She lives this livestyle and she seems to be used to it. 

Trusted Contributor

I watched both shows. There was something not quite right with the daughter IMO. I was relieved that she agreed to get help, but not really surprised when she changed her mind. I feel very sorry for her little girl. Hopefully, that child was taken off of her. Same for the one not born yet. Seeing stuff like this makes me feel so grateful and blessed that I never had any major problems with my three kids. Just normal growing up stuff. Not angels, but good kids who have grown up to be good people. We can raise our children, instill morals and values in them, and just pray that it sticks. After a certain age, we have no control over their actions.

Respected Contributor

There had to be something mentally wrong with that young woman .....

Valued Contributor

@Big Joanie wrote:

There had to be something mentally wrong with that young woman .....

Really cringe-worthy behavior. Every time Dr. Phil would mention the fact that he is a mandated reporter, she would respond "I'm a mandated reporter too", LOL The way she spoke to her parents reminded me of a 12 year old, not a 22 year old.

Respected Contributor

yes it really was cringe worthy ....whenever she mentioned her

parents threw her out .. I thought .. How could you live with that .....

Honored Contributor

I couldn't see the end of the show. I got to the point of Phil pushing his latest show that he and his son will produce starring Vivien Fox . Self promotion is the best U know.   Then, the female shooter business interrupted, so, never got to see the part you all say the blonde stripper declined his help.

It was clear she wasn't leaving her daughter don't know why they couldn't let her go with her.

Parents created that monster , now, they have to live with the consequences

Can't believe they were both professional mental health people.

Respected Contributor

That girl has serious issues going back to childhood.  In the last few minutes of the show she screamed at the mother backstage. First she accepted the help and then declined it. Almost certain the child was removed from her custody.  She is not a fit parent, leaving her child with men in that industry.

The parents seemed very stiff and uncaring though. The mother said the daughter called and said she was with a friend in the mall and since she was with a friend, they felt it was fine to tell her to leave. And thta was with one of those guys .