Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dr. OZ is morphing into Dr. Phil?

It is sad because I used to look forward to both of their shows......

Now I don't watch either one...

Esteemed Contributor

I stopped watching him long ago when he started to EXPAND into rather controversial MEDICAL remedies  and invite  guests who I have no respect for.  Not going to mention names. 

Honored Contributor

I watch it ever once in a while. Some of his guests offer interesting information. I take it for what it's worth to me. Right now I'm enjoying his segments about Alzhiemer's. Other shows that have crime-related or scandalous behavior-related subject matters...I pass on those.

Respected Contributor

I personally think he's a snake oil salesman. 

Esteemed Contributor

AWWWWW HECK, They are BOTH "QUACKS", lol.

Honored Contributor

I haven't watched Dr. Oz in many years and every now and then I watch a minute of Dr. Phil just long enough so when my buddies talk about the people on the show I can place a face to the person.  I can't stand to watch it for more than a minute.

Respected Contributor

the dr oz show could be a half hour.  they drag everything out too long and think their audience can be so dumb.

yes I know that if you add fruit to plain yogurt it adds calories and sugar but if a woman at a grocery is giving samples and starts to tell me they are both the same I'm not going to waste my time arguing with her.

don't we all know that the cheese slices wrapped in plastic are cheese food and not real food

Esteemed Contributor

I was never a fan of Dr Oz ... he always seemed “off” to me.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden,   I stopped watching Dr. Phil years ago and NEVER watched Dr. Oz.  Two guys that gave in to the Hollywood money.  I rather watch "The Talk" where women give their opinion than Dr. Phil and his my father slept with his sisterinlaw.  Pure trash.  Dr. Oz is probably confused too but he wants to stay on TV so he is not concerned about the subject matter.  Pitiful.    Cat Tongue

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

Can't stand either one.